- vote Evaluate Airbnb vs Apple offers Apple: 300k, year 2/3/4 will be better based off refreshers, stock is low, so good time to join Airbnb: 350k, based on the current stock, also it’s a paper money, not sure about their refreshers. With Airbnb, what kind of tech are they doing these days, have they hit the rock bottom with the innov
- Interview Rejections Joined Salesforce some years ago through internship. That time the level of difficulty was easy. Fast forward today, I’ve failed 4 interviews till date. Rejection list: Twitter: phone Apple: onsite Microsoft: onsite Amazon: onsite Only offer I got was from a medium size company that went ipo last y
- Zoox offer for hardware systems enginner I am going to offered a hardware systems engineer positon at zoox at their “level 5”. Currently I’ve been at Apple as a lead electrical engineer for little less than 2 years and was prevously at Intel for 7 years ( total around 10 years of electrical enginnering and hardware development experience).
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote How long will Google be around? It used to be that tech companies had an IPO early and fizzled after a couple years. That’s not the case anymore, Google is over 20 years old, Facebook 15, Apple and Microsoft are in their 40s. How long will Google be around?
- Google L3 -> L4 I recently got full time offer from Google as L3. Base: 140k RSU: 340k Sign on: 40k I know this is pretty good offer for L3, however I have 3 yoe and Master’s degree. I really wanted L4, but the recruiter did not want to negotiate level and I just decided to accept. 1) Will I regret accepting the
- Uber vs Apple Hi Friends. Happy New Year. Can you help me with a decision between joining Uber vs Apple. Details below YOE: 2 Apple Base: 150k vs Uber base: 137k Apple RSU: 230k USD vs Uber RSU: 460k USD Apple Rsu refresher: after 2 years vs Uber Rsu refresher after 1 year Work wise Apple role is more relevan
- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli
- Apple vs Uber offer - what will you chose? Having offers from Apple as well Uber. Uber offer is more solid than Apple in terms of cash and equity. Apple folks, given an option to earn more and learn more, do you think you will goto Uber or you won’t take the risk? Uber folks, how confident are you that RSU will atleast hold this value till
- vote Offers from multiple companies I have offers from multiple companies and I am trying to gather opinions from folks here to select one. I have 3 years of experience and currently pursuing Masters. Assuming similar compensation from all companies, which company will be a good bet? I really liked the work in all 4 companies, and hen
- Apple vs Affirm May be receiving offers from both companies and wanted to see which is better for my career trajectory. About 4 YOE, interested in backend engineering such as APIs, platform engineering. Apple would be fullstack work with focus on front end which I'm not too keen on in comparison to backend while Af
- Uipath offer evaluation How will you evaluate this offer for Sde 2 at Uipath Base 150 Sign on 80 Stocks 240 over 4 years //how to evaluate pre ipo stock/options? What do you think about the future of Robot Process automation and Uipath? How is the work culture and benefits at Uipath? How would you compare it to simila
- Recent Lyft T5 offers compensation I am expecting a T5 offer from Lyft soon. What are the recent offers like? Are they lower because of the IPO announcement? Current ICT4 at Apple, 4.5 YOE.
- Apple to a Startup I’ve been at Apple for four years now and am being recruited by an autonomous vehicle startup, Zoox. I’m generally pretty happy where I️ am, but the startup is intriguing. I’ve never worked at a startup before so am not sure how to value my unvested RSUs and overall compensation. Is there a certain
- Worth joining Uber elevate or jump division? What are people’s thoughts on the elevate and jump group at uber? Heard they have acquired great talent from Apple and Tesla. Is the Uber upper management committed to these hardware related challenges? Are the teams passionate about the product? Is Uber even worth joining considering the IPO? So
- Information Security Engineer - suggestion+referral Google Uber Facebook Netflix Apple Will be glad to know why being at one place could be better than another. Learning opportunity matters a lot. So is the manager. IPO sounds interesting too. I'm not too much for the fad unless it is suspected to stay (haven't looked into it much). Seems a legit
- Worth joining Uber elevate or Jump division? What are people’s thoughts on the elevate and jump group at uber? Heard they have acquired great talent from Apple and Tesla. Is the Uber upper management committed to these hardware related challenges? Are the teams passionate about the product? Is Uber even worth joining considering the IPO? So