- Contractor to FTE @Amazon Is it possible to convert FTE after you join as contractor?
- Amazon interview process for SDE contractor Is contractor interview different than FTE?
- Amazon contractor looking for Full Time Hey Blind, I am looking for a full time role as SDE. Anyone looking for hire?
- Amazon v Residency v Contractor for new grad I've got a full-time offer from Amazon with it's standard package, an offer from a laid-back defense contractor around ~77k, and possibly an Engineering Residency with Google. It seems like the Amazon offer is the best to start a career with and improve my resume with, but I highly value work-life
- How much time should one wait in order to ask for a full time position if they are already working as a contractor? Amazon contractor looking for full time at Amazon.
- Working at Amazon Hi, I already work at Amazon as a contractor. I have an interview scheduled for Amazon as Full Time Employee for another location. Does this increase or decrease my chances for being considered for that position because I already work for Amazon ? The interviewer knows that I am currently a contra
- How hard it is to convert a contractor at Google to Full Time? I have been offered a position at Google Kirkland as a contractor via a 3rd party. Contract is for 10 months. How easy or hard it is to convert to a Full time. The position currently offered is at Google Technical Services team as Developer Support Specialist 3. I currently work as Sdet at Amazon as
- Total compensation for Amazon L5 SDE? Total compensation for Amazon L5 SDE? base/bonus/rsu? I have around 6 years of experience in web development. currently working as contractor and trying to convert to FTE.
- H4 EAD extension pending - About to lose my job I have a 4 year technical bachelors degree and have been a technical recruiter for about 6.5 years now out of which, 2 years I have worked in US for Microsoft and Amazon as a Contractor. My current EAD expires this week and the extension has not yet come through. What are my options?
- Convert from contract to fulltime or jump? I’m a recent grad, working as a contractor. Since the chances to convert are low I been interviewing, got offer from Amazon and have Microsoft and Google onsite next month (but not holding my breath). Amazon TC is way higher than my contract TC (100k). But if I had a choice Google > Apple > Microso
- Amazon to Google I am currently a full time employee at Amazon with benefits and whatnot but am stuck in Seattle where HR pay doesnt get you anywhere. A contracting company is offering a 25% raise w/o benefits in Austin on a 9 month contract for Google. Does anyone have experience as a contractor for Google? Though
- Recommend me EE jobs thats not through contracting firm I can’t believe how little there are for Electrical Engineer positions in Seattle. Aside from Microsoft, Amazon, all hardware jobs I see are from contract-to-hire business companies. And imo they tend to have lesser pay, and/or strong separation from clients. I’m open to non-big tech companies. I j
- Long-term contracting vs Full-time I was a contractor for several years as an engineer with financial companies. Now I’m full time at Amazon. I’m checking out the market, and my TC is in the 300-350K range. My yoe is > 20, still pretty sharp technically, though not as fast at coding in tech screens like the newer stars (I overthink).
- What's the biggest extreme you've went to to get hired? I've been struggling to make the jump to the corporate world (in spite of my Amazon tag, I was only there as a contractor). I have 3 YOE in marketing, virtually all of which is cloud partner and product marketing, almost exclusively for AWS (via marketing agencies). In spite of this, I have yet to b