- Is it cool to request an iPhone at Facebook? The equipment page in onboarding says, “please do not request an iPhone unless you have a business reason”. My business reason is that I really want an iPhone 8...
- Apple playing politics with the FB ban I’m sure you have all heard than Apple recently placed a ban on some Facebook internal apps due to Facebook “violating” is policy. But it seems impossible because Apple has known this forever. Why the ban now? Let’s be honest. Apple is just playing politics here. They have been on the news for the
- Top 10 Business Franchises of all-time As measured by profit during their heyday. Curious who I’m missing In no particular order 1) Standard Oil - Petroleum 2) IBM - Mainframes 3) Apple - iPhone 4) Microsoft - Windows 5) Intel - x86 6) Netflix - streaming 7) Google - search 8) Facebook - social 9) Ford - cars/assembly line 10) AT&T -
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Nobody uses Facebook. It's for old people! Again, Facebook is dying, it is not dead yet. https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2018/12/20/kids-screen-time-social-media-facebook-instagram-youtube-iphone/2355213002/
- fb/amzn mobile photo/conversation monitoring? I traveled to Montana this weekend, and took some photos of an ice fishing hut with my iPhone. Today, there was an Amazon ad for an ice fishing shelter in my Facebook feed. I’ve never searched for anything fishing related on Amazon, or Facebook or Google for that matter. I didn’t upload the photo
- Why does Google copy others? Getting annoyed by the Playmoji ads. Facebook->Google+ FaceTime->Google Duo Echo->Google Home iPhone->Pixel Animoji->Playmoji Why won’t Google create something completely new anymore? The Playmoji ads are so annoying. The music was badly catching and the message was naive and weird.