- Facebook iOS interview prep I'm headed in for the final on-site for a Facebook iOS dev position this week. Any tips on prepping aside from studying leetcode questions? Are there questions that are typically always asked during ios interviews? (2.5 years experience) Thanks!
- Facebook iOS interview Hi guys, i would like some tips. I am going to have interview with facebook for ios position. However i found it pretty hard to pass it not because of the data structure and algorithm test but because of the ios specific question... Last time they asked me how to implement uiscrollview from scratch
- Google vs Facebook for iOS Anyone know how the companies compare for iOS dev? A lot of the goog engineers i talked to seem to indicate that there is a lot of process and that it’s super slow at Google. They also seem to use a lot of legacy code or roll their own libraries. However, on the other side i’ve heard goog has much b
- iOS Engineer interview prep for Facebook/Google/Amazon etc... Can any iOS engineers (Swift or Objective-C) at the above companies suggest any study resources for the interview process? I plan on interviewing at all 3, and want to be well prepared, but while there are myriad resources for web frontend and backend interview prep, I haven’t found much for native
- Facebook iOS referral Hi. I’m looking for someone who can refer me to Facebook for an iOS developer role. I’ve 5 years of experience on iOS.
- Facebook iOS interviews tips/questions Hi everyone, I am interviewing for iOS engineer role this week at Facebook Seattle office. Glassdoor and other sites have more generic software engineer interview experiences for facebook, so was wondering if people here can share their experience if they have interviewed for this position.
- Facebook, Uber and Snap iOS interview I am going to interview onsite for these companies. I have 3 years iOS experience. What should I expect in terms of the iOS domain specific questions? Also, how does an iOS system design interview look like?
- Guys at Facebook how you guys are testing ios Facebook apps after Apple revoking certificates? Seems Apple revoked Facebook Enterprise program certificate. This means Facebook can't distribute apps internally to its employees. From outside it seems serious. Is it really a serious issue?
- vote Facebook L5 vs 1st iOS hire at $1B startup (on breakoutlist)? I want to start my own startup in 2-5 years, and I want to do the most I can now to help achieve that goal. What company do you guys think would help me the most in terms of career, clout, networking, learning, etc? I come from a startup background so don’t have any experience with big companies y
- Facebook interview looming Anybody have any tips for an iOS interview I have with Facebook next week? It will be a phone screening.
- Cool companies for iOS developers What are some cool companies to work for if you are a iOS developer with 8 years of experience in Bay Area? ( other than big companies like apple/amazon/ Facebook/google etc? ) Mid size companies preferred.
- New Grad Transition I am a new grad looking for full time position. I did two iOS internship - one at Facebook and one at Google. I often feel that my skill set is lacking a bit and I might pigeonhole myself into a full time iOS position when I want to be more well-rounded. How should I present myself to future compani
- iOS positions at top NYC companies I want to move to NYC. My goal is a top tech company: Amazon, Facebook, Google. In case of fiasco I have this companies: Spotify, Trello, Fan Duel, Tumblr, Nike, Foursquare. Do you know any other top companies with iOS roles in NYC?
- vote Product Infra vs Web Fullstack I'm an incoming Facebook 2019 Winter intern and am choosing the what part of the stack I want to focus on. I only have 1 internship under my belt and wanted to ask what y'all would recommend for someone with limited development experience. I'm still not very sure what I want to do in my career yet b
- FB ios interview Anyone here have insight on the best way to prepare for an on-site Facebook iOS interview? Ive been practicing tree traversals, sorts, and whatever I can find on glassdoor the last few weeks. Nervous about being unable to get a solution on some of the algorithm / tree questions in the allotted time.
- Facebook Onsite System Design Hey guys, had an on-site interview with Facebook London recently. Behavioral and problem solving interviews passed well except system design. I was interviewed for iOS engineer position. Seems I asked too many clarification questions, and run out of time(I had 30 minutes) couldn’t cover all areas in
- How to prepare for System Design Interviews for iOS Developer I have two system design interviews coming up over the next month. One with twitter and one with facebook. I've never done a SDI. I've looked over Grokking the System Design Interview and I wonder if most of what it's talking about would ever be expected of a iOS Developer. I know someone that inte
- What are my chances? What are my chances in landing a job at Amazon/Facebook/Apple/Microsoft/etc... -I work for a small finance company - Director of Systems Development. I manage a development team in India from the US. -I have a BAS in SWE. -Most of my experience is in managing developers, but I’m an experienced co
- Applying backend engineer position without experience I’m wondering Airbnb only hire backend engineers with exactly matched experience. Actually, I just got rejected from another unicorn company. The recruiter told me I did coding and system design interviews well but the hiring manager concerned that I don’t have any backend server or distributed exp
- Consulting to Facebook RPM I am currently working in consulting and looking to transition out. I applied to the Facebook RPM program since they accept finance and consulting candidates, but the whole online application feels like I threw my resume down a black hole. The company I work for does not have a brand in tech, but i