- BI Engineer comp at Amazon Labs How much to ask for BI engineer role at Amazon Labs? 4 years of experience.
- Walmart Labs Staff engineer vs amazon L6 How does walmart staff engineer compares with Amazon L6. Couldn't get anything on levels[.]fyi
- TPM at Salesforce, Walmart labs, Google, Amazon Thinking to move from LinkedIn, Currently working as a staff tpm. Come with tech background and 14 yoe. Reason for leaving - no opportunity for sr staff. What are good options in TPM roles among Walmart, Salesforce and Google? Have scheduled Interviews with all these companies in coming future.
- Walmart Labs search team How is Walmart Labs Search team for a machine learning role. Heard they are mostly PHDs in the team. Any input is appreciated. Also how's the perception of Labs in general. I have Amazon offer but I have heard Labs comfortably beats their offers.
- How would you rank these offers in terms of culture and career growth? TC largely the same Jet.com/Walmart Labs Palantir (not FDE) Amazon Bloomberg And way lower comp but kinda interesting: New York Times
- Which one to choose - an offer of L5 Google Product Manager or L7 Walmart Labs PM in India? Which one to choose - an offer of L5 Google PM or L7 Walmart Labs in India? Similar compensation. My background - Ex: L7 Amazon PM, 12+ years of experience.
- Amazon AI How reputable is Artificial Intelligence at Amazon within the industry? Does anybody know about how Amazon AI Labs or AWS AI is? Any insights on projects, teams, wlb, tc anything would be appreciated.
- Walmart Sr.Manager level comparison What is a good level comparison at Amazon for a Sr. Manager TPM position at Walmart labs? Are there different levels within Sr. Managers at Walmart?
- Walmart Senior Product Manager How much does a Sr Product Manager at Walmart make? Also, what are the different levels for PMs at Walmart Labs? Are they same as the levels at Amazon?
- Do companies hire people on OPT STEM extension with just 1 attempt left for H1B? Title says it all. Interested in the following companies - Google Facebook Amazon Uber Apple Snapchat LinkedIn Splunk Twitter Slack Grab Lyft Tableau Software Qualtrics Citadel Bloomberg Walmart Labs Yelp Salesforce
- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- IoT, Home Automation, Wearable HW Companies I am a Hardware Engineer looking to transition into consumer facing product design and am passionate about IoT, Home Automation, and Wearables. Here are a list of companies I am already looking into: Nest, Fitbit, Google, Amazon Labs, Apple Any other promising companies out there you guys recommend
- Amazon fresh grad interview rescheduling Hey blinders, I am left to take my last round of interviews at Amazon. I feel I am underprepared right now. Can I ask them to reschedule a month or more after now? Working 40hrs as an intern is taking most of my time. Other offers I have are Walmart labs and Appfolio
- Amazon interview tips. I have an interview call setup for an Sr Embedded Software Engineer at Amazon( Annapurna labs) . This being a technical screen share interview I am assuming it would involve some coding. My question - Should I expect complex algo and data structure questions usually asked for SDE interviews or basic
- Cloud companies with top compensations Trying to make list which have work related to cloud not necessary have their own cloud. Listing by tier , please add which companies I am missing. Also if tier seems to be incorrect please suggest correct tier Tier 1 Google Fb Amazon Netflix Uber Lyft Airbnb Tier 2 LinkedIn Salesforce Workday
- Move to Seattle Amazon I newly joined Amazon labs as a QAE engineer - both software and hardware testing(mostly hardware). My background is a software QAE for web/mobile web/web services testing and I am interested in it for a long time. I heard many QAE positions in Seattle are suiting my interest. Can I do internal tra
- Walmart labs (Sunnyvale) vs zulily (seattle) Walmart labs: (Sunnyvale ca) Staff swe 195base 60k joining bonus 15k/year stock (60k 4yrs) Yearly bonus: (average 10%) [they refresh 60k stock every year] Tc: 290k Zulily: (seattle) Sr swe 175base 15k/annum joining (30k 2yrs) 25k stock/year Yearly bonus (average 5%) Tc:220k I’m done with amazon
- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- Leetcode bar for companies I am preparing for interviews and wanted to get some idea as where do I stand. So will appreciate if someone could clarify leetcode bar for different companies. I am measuring it in time required to solve different complexity leetcode problems and I am dividing companies in different categories Lik
- vote Choosing between following offers Posting my current New Grad offers to seek opinion 1. Amazon (SDE1) 108+ 24(first year )+20(second year) + 70k/4 (5/15/40/40) No team and location guarantees before accepting the offer :( 2. Walmart Labs (Data Scientist) Comp :- 145k + 23k (bonus) + 80k/4 (25% vesting each year) (5K first year /
- Referrals/suggestions for software role in LA Hi all, I'm currently working for SAP Labs in Bay Area with 2 years of experience in full stack web development using MEAN. I get outstanding evaluation every year and had experience of being a tech lead for a dev team of 3 people. I decided to move to LA/Orange County in two months and are activ
- AMA - How I got multiple offers from FAANG and Tier 1 companies I see a lot of folks asking about interview preparation and topics to study for the SWE roles at FAANG. Here's a list of topics that I studied and managed to get offers from Facebook, Apple, Lyft, Linkedin, and Amazon. If you study these topics and once you develop a knack of identifying patterns an