- FB marketing referral? I’m coming from the agency side and looking to shift gears. Would anyone be willing to refer me for a FB global marketing role? YOE: 9 TC: 200k
- Does anyone believe ad products actually work? Here’s my take on digital advertising after 10+ years in the industry and having worked at Google, Snap, and in the agency world. I’ve personally spent hundreds of millions of dollars throughout my career. ———————————————————— -Attribution is still absolute dog crap. No one knows how to properly
- Uber Amsterdam salary I’m looking into different companies at the moment (Atlassian, Uber, FB, Bloomberg) Right now I want to know what salary I would be realistically looking at working at Uber in Amsterdam. I know Europe salaries are notoriously lower than those in US so I’m trying to see where I stand. Seeing as I’d
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How do I get someone in Facebook to respond My small agency does a lot of Facebook advertising. We recently lost access to our FB business manager account, but all of our clients’ ads which we were running under it are still live and spending money. We’ve been reduced to helpless observers, as Facebook spends our money and will not respond to
- Contractor at fb I’m getting $68/h for an applications engineer role at FB mpk as contractor, my agency can’t tell me the markup margin. What is the average for this role? Any contractors in here? Edit 1: My contract is about to be renewed, I think that my agency is being greedy, so I’m looking for comparison rates
- Contracting experience at FB? I was wondering what people have heard about contracting at Facebook for design roles? Are you really treated as a second class Citizen according to some internet posts? =p Got an offer through an agency and would involve me relocating from the colder north so I’m both excited and curious, haha. I
- Getting my foot in the door So... I'm in between jobs at the moment. Looking for a larger company to work for because I've worked at small, startup-ish agencies even during my internship days in college. Got promoted twice at my last job (also my first job out of college) because I joined the agency at the right time but wante
- Applying for h1b with contact Hi, I am being offered a contractor position at fb via an external agency. They(3rd party agency) say they will file for my h1b next year. If I get offered a different full time offer from another startup, are there same or less chances of visa getting accepted if the contract agency files for h1b?
- Agency role at FB Looking to apply to an agency related role at FB. Been hard to get my foot in the door but know I’d do an amazing job in this particular role! Had an on-site last month for a different position and was told it was a close call. They said the team thought I’d be an awesome fit and wanted to find me