- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- vote Best Tech Companies To Work For In 2019 (in no particular order) : ✓ Jane Street / Two Sigma / Citadel ✓ Google / Facebook / Amazon / Microsoft / Netflix / Apple ✓ Uber / Lyft / Airbnb / Pinterest / LinkedIn ✓ Snap / Twitter / Slack / Palantir / Square / Rubrik ✓ Yelp / Quora / Box / Dropbox / Twitch / Hulu / Spotify / Snowflake ✓ NVIDIA / Salesforce / Adobe /
- Referral for Senior Data Analyst/Product Analyst/Data Scientist Hello, About me: I am a recent graduate student majored in analytics from a reputed school. I also have 3+ work experience working data analysis, visualization. I am looking for an opportunity in the bay area and would really appreciate a direct point of contact (hiring manager/recruiter) in data s
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Looking for referrals I know, another referral request thread. Still, please let me know if someone can refer me to any of the following companies PayPal Apple Walmart Labs eBay Expedia Adobe Arista Juniper Oracle Yelp TC/YoE/LC - 150K/5/200
- How much does Adobe offer Software Engineer New Grad? My friend has offers from Oracle Redwoord City(Machine Learning Engineer), Facebook (Software Developer, Ads team) and Adobe(eCommerce team). He has 2 yrs of experience as software developer after undergrad. He then joined Cornell University for Masters in Computer Science. At present Oracle Labs is