- Cisco should have created AWS Google should have created Siri or Alexa Microsoft should have created virtualization Netflix should have created iTunes Nokia should have created iPhone These companies had the exposure to opportunity and technology but they couldn’t pull it off. What other blatant misses exist in the tech world
- Tech companies in recession Which tech companies will be ok during recession? Which ones will be hit the most? For example, FB will take hit since it relies on Ads, advertisers and SMB will spend less. Netflix will see more subscribers growth as people cut off expensive cords, but what about ads revenue and investment on ori
- Blown away by Apple Special Event Bows to Apple. They got their sh*t together. While iPhone sales declined by 15% over the holidays, they figured out a way to make up 2X what they lost: - Magazine Subscription - Games Subscription - TV Channel Subscription - Original Video Content Subscription - Financial Services Subscriptio
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Top 10 Business Franchises of all-time As measured by profit during their heyday. Curious who I’m missing In no particular order 1) Standard Oil - Petroleum 2) IBM - Mainframes 3) Apple - iPhone 4) Microsoft - Windows 5) Intel - x86 6) Netflix - streaming 7) Google - search 8) Facebook - social 9) Ford - cars/assembly line 10) AT&T -
- mini projectors Does anyone use a mini projector to watch YouTube or Netflix on the wall with an android or iPhone device? Trying to figure out the best one to buy