- Contracting is way better lol If you do full-time you pay tax after a year. And that's when your stock vests. C2C never pays tax. My 210hr C2C Netflix contract is a step up from Albertsons but it's still way better than full-time. If you make 500k full-time you're taxed 60% and get 100/hr. As a C2C you keep all of it. Even Albe
- The truth about Netflix salaries Netflix does not hire senior people outside management. If they do, they are hired despite their experience, because managers are the only team leads. All of the high salaries are people who have been there for a few years because the raise is 100k a year up to about 600. Netflix doesn't hire anyon
- Netflix games Netflix turned down the full-time, but is setting up interview for contract. Is this normal? Wierdest thing that ever happened to me. How are contractors abused at Netflix?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Why C2C is a better deal The "average" contract nowadays is 80w2, and no lower than 60 Say you bid that up to 100 Then it's 115c2c 240k base is an E7 at Facebook, furthermore C2C evades taxes. FAANG is just if you want a steady job, everything else pays more except the signon bonus. Excluding Netflix ofc. FAAG
- Payment Gateway guidelines To Payment industry experts: Let's say I paid for Netflix subscription using my cc. The only way to cancel is go to Netflix and cancel my plan. 1.I am wondering if the current payment regulations allow only the merchant to control the contract. Is it feasible the cc or bank ppl can cancel on my b