- Facebook FRL contractor Seattle hourly rate Hi all, I have not done consulting before. Any idea of rate/hr for Firmware Architect consulting role at Facebook Reality Labs, Seattle? 18 YoE. There is no yearly bonus/stock. Health ins is meh.
- Contractor at Facebook Does anyone know how contracting at Facebook is compared to Google? Currently a contractor at Google and from my time here, I know the manager defines the experience (old manager I had was great, new manager I was moved to was not). Wondering what the experience is as Facebook, are they treated as s
- Facebook internal solutions contractor What's it like being a couple tractor at Facebook (Austin) Do they interact with the full time employees, or are they basically second class citizens? Obviously there is a difference due to laws and such and the expirence could be similar a cross o5her tech companies just interested to see if it's
- Facebook Ireland Benefits for contractors Does anyone know what the benefits package is for a contractor on an 11 month fixed term contract for Facebook Ireland?
- I hate my job I'm a contractor working building security operations at Facebook and I hate my job with a passion. I'm working a pointless job greeting and opening doors for people making at least 10x what I make and don't even acknowledge my existence. What can I do to learn whatever it takes to move from lobby
- vote Contractor at FANNG vs No Name FTE Which one looks better on resume, if you’re the recruiter or interviewer ? I had one contractor offer at FB, and one Full time offer at a small no name company. Guys help me decide ! Edit: It’s through a third party vendor, so I am a FTE under that vendor and works at FB. They put this title on L
- Copy/paste culture at FB This is my first job as an employee. I’ve always been a contractor before this. Facebook engineering has a strong copy/paste culture between apps. This is in the name of moving fast, which is an admirable goal. However, I’m not used to it. Do other FAANG companies have the same sort of engineering
- Facebook contract position? Recruiter reached out regarding a product designer contract position at Facebook on the marketplace team. Does anyone have any insight into what it’s like being a contractor there vs. a full time employee? What are the odds of getting converted to full time? Role will be in Seattle.
- Contract @ Google/Facebook? In a pickle and hoping for some advice/interesting views to help me make a tough decision. Current YOE 9, TC ~$190k. Summary: I recently interviewed for non-tech FTE roles at Facebook and Google but am now looking at contract roles at both. Tl; dr: stay put in a good job in a dying industry, or ass