- Looking for referrals Hi all, I have been preparing on Leetcode for over a month now(200+ problems) and I need help getting referrals for some of the companies I am interested in. Currently, I am interviewing with Amazon and Palantir but I would really appreciate if you guys could help me get referral in some of the com
- Twitter Referral Hi all, I have been practicing for interviews for over 2 months now(200+ LC problems) and applying to different companies for a month but given my frontend background, it is hard to find a position in big companies that matches my skills. I came across a Full-stack Frontend Engineer opening at Twit
- looking for a referral I am actively looking for a refferal for following companies: Lyft. Airbnb. Google. Uber. Facebook. Apple. Twitter. If your company is looking for software engineer position, please refer me. I have 3 years of work experience in iOS/Android. Please help me!
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Twitter Interviews Cant seem to find much information about Twitter engineering interviews these days, there are a couple posts on Glassdoor in 2019, but nothing specific to iOS. Any insight into how the interviews are (phone and/or onsite) or just standard Leetcode problems? Pair programming? Whiteboards? Looks lik
- How to prepare for System Design Interviews for iOS Developer I have two system design interviews coming up over the next month. One with twitter and one with facebook. I've never done a SDI. I've looked over Grokking the System Design Interview and I wonder if most of what it's talking about would ever be expected of a iOS Developer. I know someone that inte
- Mobile app development : industry standard I have an idea let's say something like CamScanner How do I go about building application? Can I see the YouTube videos for iOS and Android? Is there any specific requirement sets or guidelines followed in companies like fb, google, Twitter? Should I develop iOS and Android separately or is there