- vote Offer evaluation Dear blind community, Hoping to get some advice on some offers. Have to pick between, Salesforce: 330K (Non core distributed systems project) Rubrik: 360K (Likely involves tech debt work in near term) WeWork: 360K (?) Rubrik and wework are pre IPO so their numbers are projections. Rubrik is pro
- Interview Rejections Joined Salesforce some years ago through internship. That time the level of difficulty was easy. Fast forward today, I’ve failed 4 interviews till date. Rejection list: Twitter: phone Apple: onsite Microsoft: onsite Amazon: onsite Only offer I got was from a medium size company that went ipo last y
- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- TC for Senior Software Engineering Manager @ Salesforce Soon expecting an offer from Salesforce for Senior Software manager. Any range which I can expect? Total YOE: ~12 yrs. Current TC: $190K Base and some pre-ipo paper stocks.
- Vlocity evaluation Hey folks! I got contacted by Vlocity, Series B startup with ~100M investment. It is backed by Salesforce and has a product built on top of Salesforce CRM. They offer 180-200K base + RSUs. I currently make over 330K by doing some side projects in addition to my FTE. Anyone here works for them? Any
- Salesforce Developer opportunity I am a salesforce developer with Masters in CS and 4yoe, I have accepted an offer with Base salary- 144k and 3500 stock options. Did I make the right choice? It’s a sf based pre IPO company.
- Pre-IPO companies using ServiceNow I'm a SN developer and I'm looking to move to a new company late this year, early next. Are there any private, pre-ipo companies I should look at that are using ServiceNow? I've also been exploring breaking away from SN and moving to another aPaaS. What are some other platforms I should review that