- Withdraw to Dollars outside of Coinbase/GDAX? I’ve got crypto in wallets, Binance, Bittrex, and Coinbase. I’d like to take some money off the table and into my bank account, but would prefer that not be done with Coinbase/GDAX. Anybody know how else I can withdraw?
- Buy and trade any altcoins Any platform like Coinbase that’s not limited to just 3 altcoins? Came across a few exchanges in reddit like binance, bittrex etc.. What do you guys prefer?
- which tax consultant should i hire to report crypto gains all I have is some excel sheets provided by gemini and coinbase. I am ignoring reports from bittrex and binance as they do not deal with USD
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Best way to move money into crypto? I know a lot of people who have a hard time putting Fiat money into a crypto exchange to purchase coins. We all want a method that is fast, has low/no fees, and is secure. I’m not aware of a single entry point that offers all 3 of these together. I wanted to share my current method for going from Fi
- How does taxes for cryptos work? Hey! I have a crypto portfolio that is slowly growing big and it is divided between Coinbase and Bittrex. I have been day trading A LOT and I really don't have much records of my trades for 2017. How am I ever supposed to do my taxes on this?! How are you all going to deal with this? * I started
- Best way to liquidate? When the time comes, what's the best way to pull out USD? I'm currently mostly in bittrex and some in coinbase Also, what's the best way to declare the gains and losses for tax reasons
- Best Crypto exchange I am sick of seeing exorbitant fees for trading cryptos on Coinbase. What is the best low-fee exchange I can use that: 1. supports a vast majority of altcoins 2. Non-shady 3. Open to US residents 4. Allows conditional (stop-loss) orders So far I’m trying out Bittrex and that seems to be leading th
- Best altcoin exchange websites other than binance I have a binance account, but it doesn’t have all altcoins. Bittrex is closed. What are other altcoin exchange websites i can use? I heard poloniex and cryptopia, checking here if there are any other websites.
- Which 5 Crypto Exchanges? Most people I talk to about crypto tell me I should have accounts in few (around 5) in different exchange sites. Currently I only use Binance and KuCoin (for alts). I was trying to sign up in Bittrex too, but registrations are closed since December 15th. I'm watching some coins that look interesti
- vote Which crypto exchange to use? I'm new to crypto, can't sign up for Bittrex account atm. Who would you trust for your trades? If it's not on the list, add it as a comment and others please "like" it if you agree
- Binance/Bittrex trading strategy ? What is your trading strategy on Binance/Bittrex etc ? As you might be knowing , you cannot store any Fiat there - so for active trading , how do you keep rebalancing your portfolio ?
- Good Cryptocurrency? I see a lot of talk about gains in crypto currency. I signed up for an account on bittrex but not sure where to invest. Any suggestions?
- Arbitrage across exchanges I had some Bitcoin Cash coins on Bittrex showing the price of ~$3800. I see on Coinbase the price is ~$4300. I moved my BCH from Bittrex to Coinbase and made $500 per coin. Did that just work?!?
- Bittrex Basic verification failed I cant withdraw anything from Bittrex because Basic Verification failed (dunno why) and Enhanced Verification is pending for over 2 days. Anyone else been in a similar situation?
- Resources for Newcomers I have seen some people ask about what exchanges to use, so here are my recommendations: GDAX.com: this is Coinbase’s exchange and only has a few coins that you can trade between, but that is expected to change in 2018. This is best for trading fiat (USD, EUR, GBP) to crypto. Also, their USD storag
- link Bittrex vanished dude's $$ or phishing scam? https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7l23oh/bittrex_has_stolen_my_money_again/