- Twitch or Cruise I am working at Amazon Seattle since last 3 years. Want to move to SF/Bay area to be closer to my GF working at FB, MPK.. I don't want to continue working for Amazon teams, so, I spoke to a manager at Twitch, just to have one offer in hand to speed up my move... Received an offer from them. No chan
- Salesforce Security Engineering - Culture / TC / Anyone with experience? Anyone on here work or worked at Salesforce in a security engineering role? Remote vs office? I kind of like working in offices... but flexibility is nice. Work life balance? Good leaders and culture? Examples from their site: Network Security Engineer- GIA Security Incident Handler Security S
- RSU Compensation Comparison General software engineer hire in Bay Area, with 1 year experience. Currently have three offers, one late stage e-commerce startup, Cruise Automation and Salesforce. All of them came up with comp around 120k base 10k sign on and 100k RSU over 4 years. I see a lot of offers getting more than 100k RS
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Austin QA referrals for H1- on verge of lay-off Hi, I am on the verge of lay-off and on H1B so have be working as a automation QA for Salesforce projects, banking and insurance. I am looking for urgent referrals in Austin. Really appreciate any help
- Jr. Salesforce dev to automation QA lead ? I am a junior Salesforce developer and my pay is 90k with my current company. I just for the heck of it started applying to open job positions that I thought I have the skills for and got an offer for 130k for an automation QA lead position. Do I take it? I am confused.. need some inputs guys. BTW I