- vote Best Tech Companies To Work For In 2019 (in no particular order) : ✓ Jane Street / Two Sigma / Citadel ✓ Google / Facebook / Amazon / Microsoft / Netflix / Apple ✓ Uber / Lyft / Airbnb / Pinterest / LinkedIn ✓ Snap / Twitter / Slack / Palantir / Square / Rubrik ✓ Yelp / Quora / Box / Dropbox / Twitch / Hulu / Spotify / Snowflake ✓ NVIDIA / Salesforce / Adobe /
- Help needed in deciding the offer I have four offers currently and need help in choosing one of them. Twitter (SRE role) vs Fitbit(Senior Software Engineer) vs Aruba(HPE) (senior sw engineer) vs Hitachi (IOT senior software engineer) Take home package is almost same for all of these companies. Also how easy it is to switch from s
- how much is too much? YOE: 15 as java, includes 8 as android. TC: Base 150K, Rest 000 K. Location: NYC. so i see non-fang freshers at albertsons and walmart-labs, and verizon-media and jet getting paid TC $500K and $1MM in san-fran, and i wondered why not?? i went ahead and applied to some non-fang - wickr, doordash, fit
and industry lounge.
- What is market TC for software engineer with 2 years of experience in SF What is competitive TC for software engineer with 2 years of experience in SF. Avg for Twitter Salesforce DocuSign Fitbit Airbnb. Base salary Stock Bonus Sign on
- link CMV: There should be a regulation against money losing IPOs Tldr: Loss making IPOs - specially B2C - are a wealth transfer mechanism from the 99.99% to the 0.01% and YOU are an unwilling participant Long version: Zynga, Snap, Groupon, Gopro, Fitbit, Blue Apron.. All loss making unicorns that are currently trading below IPO price. Let’s ask outselves: Who h
- vote fitbit will anybody end up buying fitbit? Any update on Versa 2 with Alexa?
- Best option for job security Which companies have better job security? Well known companies like Fitbit, Microsoft, Adobe etc or small/mid size obscure companies.
- Fitbit compensation I am in conversation with fitbit for a position based out of Bay Area. For Sr or Staff level what compensation can i expect? How much base? How much bonus? How much RSU’s? Joining bonus? Any other compensation?
- Fitness tracker recommendations for Nokia phones? Does anybody have a fitness tracker that they use with a Nokia smart phone? I bought my mum a Fitbit, she was so dam excited. But the darn thing is incompatible with her Nokia 6 smart phone. Any suggestions/ recommendations?
- Fitbit growth The Fitbit stock hit a 52 week low today. What kind of development/innovation work is going on there? Will the stock rise again for valid growth-related reasons?
- vote How accurate do you think paysa company rankings are? Currently: 1)Uber, Airbnb, Google, Snap, Facebook, pinterest, Amazon, Apple, lyft, Salesforce, fitbit... Apparently they are measuring quality of technical talent
- looking for a referral at fitbit, stripe and pager duty hiii i am looking to apply to a few companies as a senior program manager (always open to roles at other companies) but saw somw roles at Stripe, fitbit and pager duty and if anyone can refer me there i would loce that thanks
- Can anyone share work culture at Fitbit? @fitbit More so the leaders and product people @fitbit --> considering applying for it :)
- Best android smartwatch this Thanksgiving Only Apple smartwatches have good reviews. Fitbit Versa has good deals but Amazon reviews are panning the watch about it's inaccuracy. Samsung watches force you to use Galaxy apps. Garmin watches didn't have amazing reviews either. Any android watch you recommend with 4.5+ reviews that I can buy bl
- Fitbit RSU's How does board of directors or even employees allow the CEO/CFO to consistently mismanage this company for most basic strategies where RSU's are being decimated time and again. Will there ever be a light at end of tunnel? At some point it should be evident for change.
- Fitbit Sales Expectations I’ve worked in sales for the same company since college (4 years), and annual compensation progression has been disappointing. I’m looking at a jump to Fitbit in their SF office, but I’m curious what compensation range I could expect. Sign on? Base? Comp?
- SDE II in Microsoft vs Senior SDE in smaller companies I have l62 offer in Microsoft ($155k base, $40k signing bonus, $130k signing stocks plus benefits and annual bonuses). Msft recruiter informed his offer is best and final. I also had interviewed to other companies (Nordstrom, ServiceNow, Fitbit etc) and they are offering me senior position with lit
- Has anyone interviewed with Fitbit? I’m interviewing for a non tech role, anyone has any idea what to expect in the interview and also what should be the compensation be like? TC: 180
- Fitbit ionic What the hell is happening with these things?? If you have one you'd know that they basically just brick after a year. Any Fitbit people on here to explain what is going on?
- Working at FitBit How is the culture and general feel at Fitbit Is it a sinking ship ? Got approached by a recruiter
- Fitbit? Any current or former employees want to chime in on office culture? Relationships between managers and teams, satisfaction with compensation/benefits, reasonably set goals/expectations, etc?
- Fitbit Compensation for Sr or Staff level Hi, Recruiter approched me for a position in Bay Area. Wanted to understand the salary structure? Range for Base at Sr and staff level? Bonus? RSU? Joining Bonus? Any other compensation?
and industry lounge.
- Fitbit Versa vs Samsung Gear S3 vs Ticwatch Pro? I have been planning to buy a new smartwatch since few months. Unable to pick between the above. Need following features: 1. Counting steps. 2. Get text and call notification. (Maybe also reply to them, which Ticwatch lets you, maybe Gear too) 3. Sleep monitor (cuz I am used to those from old Fit
- Fitbit outlook Is #fitbit good company to join? Is there enough motivation within employees and is there exciting projects in progress to change company’s outlook within next year?
- Fitbit interview Has anyone given a Software Engineer interview at Fitbit? Could you please let me know what to expect?
- link Fitbit to track your work ? Meet sweatshop 2.0 or 3.0 This spyware apparently keeps track of keystrokes, mouse movements, random screenshots and webcam photos to track how productive you are. They pay around 15-50$ per hour irrespective of where you are in the world. Of course nobody living in the US would sign up for something like this. https://www
- vote Do you wear a smart/watch or a Fitbit? I personally wear a watch but thinking about getting a Fitbit. I really love wearing my watch. Would it be weird to wear both? Does anybody else do this? Thanks.
- Working at Roku Anyone working in Roku HW team, howz the work culture. Also what do you feel about the future outlook of the company, there is a lot of competition in the segment they are in, what is the company’s future focus. Just worried they may be another GoPro or Fitbit
- link Diversity hiring contest this weekend! Hi Devs, I just registered for a Sumo Logic Diversity hiring contest that's happening this weekend. They are giving away a OnePlus6T, an iPad and a FitBit for top performers and multiple interview opportunities. You can Sign up too - https://www.interviewbit.com/contest/sumologic-backend-coding-con
- Any FitBit EEs want to weigh in? FitBit: any inside info on company culture, work life balance, and the like. I'm considering a Finance position there.
- Apple Watch + Fitbit Does anyone wear both Apple Watch and Fitbit?
- Anyone wear an analog watch and fitbit simultaneously? Which fitness tracker do you wear? How do you wear it? I like my morning run and evening workout at the local fitness center. Both me and my boyfriend try to lead a healthy lifestyle. He got me a Fitbit last year. I always had a fascination for watches and had a good collection of watches - some expensive and some regular. But since the market exploded
- Fitbit Boston I applied online to Fitbit Boston for a Software Developer role, and a recruiter reached out to me about my application. After speaking on the phone, he said he'd give my resume to the managers and follow up within the week. It's been more than that, and I heard nothing back even after emailing him
- Fitbit APM role Hi All, I recently saw that Fitbit is hiring Associate Product Manager Roles. I would really like to reach out to someone to know more about the company as well. Also maybe who would be the right person to Network with on LinkedIn for this particular role Thank you!
- Getting a job at Fitbit Does anyone have any recommendations for landing a job at Fitbit? I have a (very qualified) friend who is dying to land a position recently posted. All advice welcome.
- How’s morale at Fitbit? ^ Given the recent quarterly miss and all
- Compensation for Senior SWE at FitBit, Pintrest, Intuit I wanted to know what package (base+bonus+stocks) can I ask for, in these companies? WorkEx:4-5 years. How much can they extend their base pay to?
- I need Fitbit to track my interview practice I wish there was something like it tracking my coding interview practice giving me goals, badges, notifications to complete my questions for the day. Whatsapp already gives me alerts on fitbit. I wonder if leetcode and other coding interview websites can be integrated. Do you think it's worthy idea?
- IoT, Home Automation, Wearable HW Companies I am a Hardware Engineer looking to transition into consumer facing product design and am passionate about IoT, Home Automation, and Wearables. Here are a list of companies I am already looking into: Nest, Fitbit, Google, Amazon Labs, Apple Any other promising companies out there you guys recommend
- Android smart watch suggestion? Don't think Galaxy is very attractive... any other options? Fitbit is too ugly as well .
- @Fitbit: Any plans for Fitbit Android/WearOS watch? I have been using the Fitbit Versa from last couple of months. I like it so far, very good product. It would be great if works like Android/Apple watch. @Fitbit: any plans to compete Apple/other Android watches?
and industry lounge.
- Where are all the Fitbit Engineers? My Fitbit app is broken! I got the Fitbit charge 2 like two weeks ago and haven't been able to set it up on the app because the “set up” button isn't working on the app interface. I called customer service and they said that they’ve been working on it for the last two months! what is going on I need to get this thing to wor
- Fitbit referral PMM seeking a referral for Fitbit marketing roles. Help appreciated! 🤗
- Fitbit sr. Engineer compensation How’s compensation for fitbit sr. Eng at SFO & san diego locations?
- link Upgrade started by LC folks 😎 https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/06/14/6-fitbit-employees-charged-with-stealing-trade-secrets-from-competitor-jawbone/
- Anybody from Fitbit know why the SpO2 sensor still isn’t activated? Charge 3 advertised the new sensor but still isn’t turned on? And nothing online about when it will be :(