- Referrals at Intuit, Walmart Labs, Apple and Arista I'm actively looking for a new job. Haven't had any luck applying online on LinkedIn/company website for Intuit, Walmart Labs, Arista and Apple. Can anyone refer me at these companies?
- Do companies hire people on OPT STEM extension with just 1 attempt left for H1B? Title says it all. Interested in the following companies - Google Facebook Amazon Uber Apple Snapchat LinkedIn Splunk Twitter Slack Grab Lyft Tableau Software Qualtrics Citadel Bloomberg Walmart Labs Yelp Salesforce
- Contract roles at Apple Walmart I have been getting mails from some consultancies which I never heard of, claiming Apple & Walmart are their clients. Can someone please let me know some genuine vendors Apple, Walmart Labs work with?? PS: I am a contractor at LinkedIn
- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- Switch from Walmart Labs to FAANG possible for SWE? How hard is it for a SWE from Walmart Labs to move to one of the FAANG companies in the Bay Area? What's the best way to seek opportunities at these companies if recruiters aren't reaching out on LinkedIn on their own? Is internal references the only way to go? Asking for a friend.
- Cloud companies with top compensations Trying to make list which have work related to cloud not necessary have their own cloud. Listing by tier , please add which companies I am missing. Also if tier seems to be incorrect please suggest correct tier Tier 1 Google Fb Amazon Netflix Uber Lyft Airbnb Tier 2 LinkedIn Salesforce Workday
- Looking for Referrals Looking for referrals for New Grad or Entry Level positions. Interested in referrals for following companies. Already have referrals for Google, Facebook, Microsoft. Not really concerned about TC right now, would love to join a company with good learning opportunities. LinkedIn Twitter Apple Airbnb
- Walmart Indian managers have tie up with consultancy One lady Bay area recruiter(consultancy) called me and said that companies like eBay PayPal linkedin Walmart labs won't hire full time cause the managers have tie ups with consultancy companies and hence they reject and will force contract work on you .Is that true? She claims that the managers and
- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- Leetcode bar for companies I am preparing for interviews and wanted to get some idea as where do I stand. So will appreciate if someone could clarify leetcode bar for different companies. I am measuring it in time required to solve different complexity leetcode problems and I am dividing companies in different categories Lik
- Reaching out for inspiration Hey blinders, First off thanks for creating this community! I am a fresh grad and got offers from Walmart labs, Cisco, ADP, and another small scale company. Considering to join Walmart labs or small scale company But I see a major shift in my mindset reaching end of my masters. Always thought big
- AMA - How I got multiple offers from FAANG and Tier 1 companies I see a lot of folks asking about interview preparation and topics to study for the SWE roles at FAANG. Here's a list of topics that I studied and managed to get offers from Facebook, Apple, Lyft, Linkedin, and Amazon. If you study these topics and once you develop a knack of identifying patterns an