- WeWork Massive Layoffs 4000 : Let's help them I feel really bad for the employees, while the co-founder walks away with Billion+. Let's use this post to help them and refer them at our companies, you will get your referral bonus as well.... Tagged Uber because of latest layoffs and Amazon just that this post reaches more people.
- Business cofounder wants 45% Would like the thoughts of the blind community on this critical decision. My startup: I’ve been working on it for 6 months since leaving Uber to work full time on this. Have a decent angel investment that I’ve used to pay contractors to build the MVP. There’s 2 other partial cofounders (eng and PhD
- Is joining an early stage startup worth it? Assume that the VCs are top class and the founders are very experienced (very senior positions at large tech co at the level of PayPal, Twitter etc) and the company has raised a Series A currently with a prototype. Assume I get 0.3% equity as an engineer and a standard base salary (~150s). Assume my
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Does my nephew qualify for APM roles? Posted for more visibility. My nephew is graduating this fall and is interested in applying for APM roles. We have strong family connections so not fishing for referrals but trying to fish for opinions/insights. He has 4 prior internships. SWE at a well known startup, Technical PMM at F100, PM at
- Data Scientist who wants to make an app. Where do I start? As the title says, I’m currently a Data Scientist at Uber, but I’d like to build my own pretty simple app and try to grow it as a service. I’m not an engineer and have no idea where to start in developing an app. My skillset is all in analytics and ML and that would be my contribution to this projec
- link The peeps who matter at Lyft Good write up from The Information. The People Who Matter at Lyft Below are 104 of the top employees at the ride-hailing company, including operations (the biggest group) and two organizations that are gaining importance within the company—growth and autonomous vehicle research. Employees a