- Divorce vs working on marriage I know Blind is not always the best place for advice, but I want to ask anyways as I’m curious to hear from others who are in successful or unsuccessful marriages. Wife and I have been married for 3 years. We weren’t the best choice for each other in hindsight, but past is past. Currently we do not
- How to evaluate Airbnb vs Netflix offers I'm lucky to have incoming offers from Airbnb and Netflix. I've never worked for a pre-IPO company before, so I'm not sure how to properly value the Airbnb offer. Suppose the TC is equivalent: Airbnb is paper money with a promise of cash in the imminent future, and Netflix is cash right now. Airb
- Saving Capitalism: How can Silicon Valley help? Saw this amazing documentary on Netflix. Poor farmers are earning just 20k a year and here we are, talking about how 400k household income is unsustainable in San Francisco.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Netflix Posted Biggest-Ever Profit in 2018 and Paid $0 in Taxes Granted they were following the rules like every other company, but still 😒 https://itep.org/netflix-posted-biggest-ever-profit-in-2018-and-paid-0-in-income-taxes/
- Why is Netflix not so open about outgoing (and incoming) programs? It is quite difficult to figure out which programs are going away soon, and which are coming in. Some websites do publish a list of outgoing programs for the month, but they don't include foreign language programs. Same story for incoming programs. Why is Netflix is so secretive about it? Any produ