- SRA [Samsung research America, mountain view] pay Hello blind, my first post here, I have got positive feedback from SRA as cloud engineer, recruiter haven't told me anything about the pay range initially, could you please help me with pay scale. does Samsung low baller? My background :- YOE : 6.5yrs Role @SRA : cloud engineer Currently : cont
- End of OCI soon? Saw the news last week that Oracle tried to fight the results of a gov contract. Is there blood in the water? How long before OCI finally sinks? I’ve also heard that the days of outrageous offers are over. Latest IC3/IC4 offers have been subpar. Plus they had that recent layoff. What’s actually goi
- Oracle did not pay my last 12 days. Last year, I signed a contract with Oracle. They did not pay the last 12 days of my engagement. They still owe me $14,400. What do you think? @Oracle #oracle #bademployer #fraud #violation #misclassification #unpaid
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Oh no!! Who is getting fired https://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/news/2019/04/11/oracle-pentagon-jedi-cloud-contract-msft-amzn-ibm.html
- Layoff and sign in bonus I just got laid off. Will oracle try to take back the sign in bonus of 20k$? The contract mentioned I need to reimburse it if I leave in the first 18 months. Thanks
- Any good contracting companies for DevOps/Data science/QA/SDETs? Looking for pointers to any good staffing companies in Bay Area that provide short term contracting gigs with FAANG, Salesforce, SAP, Oracle, Tesla or mid-size startups? I understand that there are some obvious disadvantages like no benefits, healthcare, 401k, job security etc ... Any other problem