- SalesForce Offer Hello friends I am close to get an offer from SalesForce in development leadership role ( sr. Director). Need pointer what can be good offer number in terms of base/bonus/RSU.
- Salesforce Titles and Compensation Can anyone shed light on how people manager/leadership titles align at Salesforce? Manager, Director, VP etc. I see there are Director and Senior Director roles and it’s unclear what the differences are. I’m looking at both engineering and design leadership positions and wanted to know what I shou
- How is Salesforce Hyderabad Apparently they are expanding aggressively. A recruiter has been trying to get me to interview for some time now, & I know that at least 3 others from my team have also been approached by Salesforce recruiters. Is it worth interviewing ? Anyone knows if they have good work, interesting technical ch
- Logical Next Step? Anyone in pre-sales here? Looking for examples of career paths people have gone down post a pre-sales/technical sales role and how you liked it? I’m struggling to figure out what do to next. I don’t have any interest in people management and my leadership is trying to push me in that direction. I ha
- Implements salesforce, 50 people gone Two weeks ago, our company, e commerce, announced we will be implementing salesforce for our crm. Basically most of backend engineers aren’t needed as much anymore. The week later, entire engineering org is shuffled to new projects. The week after that, entire Dublin office is laid off(50ish). Well
- Interview Questions Amazon has Leadership Principles (LP), and internally, there is a recommended list of questions for each LP. I would speculate that 90% of questions are asked from those lists. It's pretty easy to get that list from your contacts at Amazon. I am looking for something similar for a role of Manager o
- Amazon interview history Over the past six years, I've applied for about 13 jobs at Amazon. This equated to about seven phone screens (each for a different position, several months/years apart). Result was made it to two onsite loops - one in 2013, one in 2017, completely different job functions. Never received an offer. I
- Reps asked to sign a possibly secret contract without their consent So to put into context, my company is in a bad spot. Revenues declining, cost cutting and turnover ever more relevant themes, you know the jist of a dying organization. To keep the salesforce motivated in times of horrifying toxicity (those to hit target in the last four years can be counted on one