- vote Best Tech Companies To Work For In 2019 (in no particular order) : ✓ Jane Street / Two Sigma / Citadel ✓ Google / Facebook / Amazon / Microsoft / Netflix / Apple ✓ Uber / Lyft / Airbnb / Pinterest / LinkedIn ✓ Snap / Twitter / Slack / Palantir / Square / Rubrik ✓ Yelp / Quora / Box / Dropbox / Twitch / Hulu ✓ NVIDIA / Salesforce / Adobe / eBay / PayPal ✓ Stri
- Walmart Indian managers have tie up with consultancy One lady Bay area recruiter(consultancy) called me and said that companies like eBay PayPal linkedin Walmart labs won't hire full time cause the managers have tie ups with consultancy companies and hence they reject and will force contract work on you .Is that true? She claims that the managers and
- Looking for referral Hello good people of blind. Looking for a referral at Target, ebay/paypal, Best buy, at&t, Cisco, juniper, oracle, paypal, cerner, indeed, intuit for a SDE-II role. Currently in Walmart Labs Bentonville, AR as a back end SDE (java, spring boot). Fed up of low tc and BV in general. TC - 120k. (
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Cloud companies with top compensations Trying to make list which have work related to cloud not necessary have their own cloud. Listing by tier , please add which companies I am missing. Also if tier seems to be incorrect please suggest correct tier Tier 1 Google Fb Amazon Netflix Uber Lyft Airbnb Tier 2 LinkedIn Salesforce Workday
- Walmart labs, sunnyvale vs eBay, sanjose I have offers for se3 from both. Which one has exciting work going on.
- Looking for referrals I know, another referral request thread. Still, please let me know if someone can refer me to any of the following companies PayPal Apple Walmart Labs eBay Expedia Adobe Arista Juniper Oracle Yelp TC/YoE/LC - 150K/5/200