- What are all the benefits and perks at Palantir? What is the TC for software engineer there (Amazon L4 level)? Need info.
- Software Engineer New Grad onsite at Palantir What should I expect in onsite interview at Palantir? I've heard it has one of the most difficult interviews, telephonic round was pretty easy though. Location: SF
- Looking for referral to Palantir software engineer roles Hello, Recently came across a couple roles at Palantir and would like to apply to those roles. Anyone at Palantir willing to discuss and possibly referring me. Thanks. Please Dm me or comment below so that we can discuss further.
- Expected Palantir compensation I am expecting to get an offer for full stack software engineer position at Palantir. What should be my ask for TC for Palantir ? I already have an offer from Amazon. Current TC:95k Amazon offer : 120 + 60bonus + 70k stocks
- Spotify or Palantir? I've received offers from Palantir in London as a forward deployed software engineer and from Spotify as a fullstack engineer in Stockholm. What should I choose?
- Palantir phone interview SWE Have a Palantir Phone interview coming up ? What should I expect. Any good resources ? Edit : position says forward deployed engineer , basically software engineer.
- Palantir entry level in UK Hi! I was wondering, what would a base entry level full time offer look like for an undergraduate student at Palantir in UK? The position is software engineer.
- Palantir on-site preparation tips Have a Palantir interview in a week for Software engineer in Bay Area. How and what to prepare for ? LC medium / hard / system design ? I have been solving LC medium regularly.
- Palantir FDSE interview Hi guys, I have an upcoming entry-level Forward Deployed Software Engineer onsite interview with Palantir. How should I better prepare for it? I've been Leetcoding for a bit already. I heard that the role is sometimes more consulting-oriented - given this, are they slightly more "forgiving" during
- Palantir onsite interview process Has anyone interviewed with Palantir recently? I had my telephone interview recently and would like to know how to prepare for onsite round. I have heard they have a new type of interview in which you're expected to build some solution using the given data sets. Any insights about the process will b
- Need referrals Hello blinders, I am a software engineer with 10+ years of experience. I am entering the job market and have been preparing for interviews. As part of prep, I have done close to 300 leetcode problems( mostly medium and hard), read system design, and took a bunch of mock interviews as well as actua
- Referral in Bay/Seattle Dear blind users, I am looking for software engineer/backend roles in Seattle/Bay area in following companies : Uber, Airbnb, Dropbox Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter Square, Grab, Spunk, Zillow Palantir, Microsoft, apple & similar About me: BE+3yr exp+MSinCS+1yr exp, Java, C#, sql, good with data str
- Referral Help Hey guys, I'm currently in my last semester at a tech university in the U.S., hoping to land a job in Bay Area / Seattle. I've had trouble landing interviews w/o referrals and I was hoping you lovely people could lend me a hand. The university I go to is well-known, I've got a 3.78 GPA, and ha
- Resume advice: framing unusual Edu & Exp I have some unusual educational creds and work experience. What's the best way to frame these in a 1-page resume to clear recruiter screens and get a phone screen? 1. I'm doing a part-time MSc in Soft Eng from Oxford. It's a classroom program for professionals, and I use my vacation time to attend