- TOP TECH COMPANY RANKINGS - 2019 EDITION 0: Google, Facebook, Netflix 1: Uber, Airbnb, Apple, LinkedIn 2. Dropbox, Lyft, Square 3: Microsoft, Amazon, Pinterest, Twitter, Slack, Stripe 4: Salesforce, Yelp, Bloomberg, Adobe, Box, Tesla, Indeed, Splunk 5: Zillow, Oracle, IBM, VMWare, SAP, Twilio, Tableau, Glassdoor, Walmart Labs 6: Everything
- Tier rankings for the tech companies If you have problems with discussing tiers, then GTFO of this post. These rankings are based off the data points from other tier blind posts, If you think these rankings are off, then please comment with your own rankings. Tier = Pay, prestige, wlb, culture, benefits, talent pool, brand weight on r
- VMware india MTS 3. What comp to expect? I currently work in Walmart Labs Bangalore as software engineer 3. Current TC:33(base 24, bonus 4.8, stocks 3.6), YOE:4.5. I've recently cleared VMware interview for MTS 3 and recruiter has scheduled a call to discuss the offer. What is the average comp like? What is the base and RSU I can expect? W
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Cloud companies with top compensations Trying to make list which have work related to cloud not necessary have their own cloud. Listing by tier , please add which companies I am missing. Also if tier seems to be incorrect please suggest correct tier Tier 1 Google Fb Amazon Netflix Uber Lyft Airbnb Tier 2 LinkedIn Salesforce Workday
- Speed/# of months of these companies' green card processes to finish for current priority date Please no trolls and no foul language. Bout to get an offer from Splunk but curious about these companies as well as I have interviews lined up with them. Could y'all provide answers to my questions below for each of these companies ? Adobe, Splunk, Salesforce, Twitter, MyFitnessPal, atlassian,