- Amazon Alexa smart home team on site interview Hi there, I'll have an on site interview with Amazon Alexa smart home team for an SDE 2 role. How's the team in terms of technology stack, learning opportunity, environment etc. Also, please share if you have any idea about the level of interviews or any tips. TIA 110K | 2 YOE
- SDE on-site Interview expectation for Amazon Alexa lab I have an upcoming interview for Software Engineer role at the Amazons Alexa lab in Sunnyvale. Any suggestion on how prepare and what to expect during the interview?
- Amazon Alexa on-site I have an on-site interview with Amazon Alexa team next week, any idea what to expect in the interview and TC for SDE 2 ?!
- Alexa vs Amazon main site Got offered a place on both teams. I'm relatively young and wanted to know your thoughts on the teams and how it's like living in Seattle vs the Bay Area
- Anyone Interviewed with Amazon Alexa team recently? I'll be having an on-site interview with Amazon Alexa team next week. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! YOE: 2 Role: SDE I Level: L4
- Amazon Alexa - European offices Anyone working in Alexa team in EU office, i.e. site in Gdansk or Cambridge in Alexa Engine or Alexa Data Services team? How is the wlb? Challenging work? Is TC competitive to other FAANGs in Europe ? If it comes to RSU and bonuses - does it work the same as in US offices? (vesting, num of RSUs at i
- How to get SDE 3 at Amazon as an outsider? Bay area, Alexa team I recently gave Amazon on-site interview in the hiring event for Alexa and got the offer pretty quickly. They are offering SDE2. I have 7+ years of work experience and want them to consider me for SDE3. What will it take for me to persuade them for this? Will competing offers help? Or simply putting
- Good sites for recent interview questions I have done 300 leetcode questions and have refreshed many from geeksforgeeks as well. I have an interview coming for Amazon Alexa next month. Any good sites to look for recent interview questions? Note: I have gone through 1) Glassdoor: Most people just say, can’t disclose due to NDA 2) Careercup
- Rejected after on-site round at Amazon, no feedback given and recruiter says feel free to apply to other jobs at amazon Recently went through an on-site round of amazon Alexa and after that recruiter emailed me that they won’t be moving forward. But didn’t mention about cooling period(6 months) and said that my application would be in system for other hiring managers and recruiters for consideration. Recruiter even m
- Amazon Phone interview. What to expect? Sorry for another post about Amazon. I have a phone interview coming up for the Alexa team. I've been sent the link for coding and it's for 1 hour. Going through blind posts, this is what I've gathered. Prepare for leadership principles ( or is this only for on-site?), Design question, and leetcode
- How do you know you did well on LPs I feel I did well and answered all their questions. I could tell who the BR was, as he was insisting on getting all his data points. This is for a L6 role within the Alexa team. 3 days after the on-site you start getting second thoughts although I felt really good leaving the place. BTW are the BR
- fb/amzn mobile photo/conversation monitoring? I traveled to Montana this weekend, and took some photos of an ice fishing hut with my iPhone. Today, there was an Amazon ad for an ice fishing shelter in my Facebook feed. I’ve never searched for anything fishing related on Amazon, or Facebook or Google for that matter. I didn’t upload the photo
- Interview for sr. Tpm - Amazon Alexa science team Hi all, I am currently a tpm from a non-FANG company, and in a week will be interviewing on-site for a sr. Tpm role at the Alexa science team in Pittsburgh. I am wondering if anyone can shed some lights on the technical part - would it be more focus on the traditional system design/distributed sys