- link Microsoft L61 offer Redmond YOE: 6 + Masters With my YOE, I was hoping for L62 or even an L63. But it is what it is. After some negotiation, these are the numbers I have. Microsoft Cloud + AI Core Platform, Redmond L61 (Offer letter doesn't mention this, though. It's what the recruiter says.) Base: 135K Signing bonus: 40K RS
- vote Which cloud platform will win in the short and long term? I am looking to invest some time in learning about one of the three big cloud platforms - Google Cloud Platform, Azure and AWS. I am a new graduate with a computer engineering degree and no prior experience with cloud platforms. Hoping to enroll on some online courses and get some certs to my name
- link Microsoft, Google and Facebook Interviews I interviewed last week at Google Cloud, Facebook Oculus and Microsoft Azure. G and FB in the Bay Area with independent interview loops and MSFT was a hiring event in Redmond. Just received an email from Microsoft that they're extending an offer. Google recruiter has let me know that my packet has
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How's working at Microsoft w. a family post-Nadella? I'm a 7 year Amazonian contemplating a move to Microsoft for three primary reasons: better benefits & work-life balance without a total comp hit. My current organization has a reputation for not being a place where you can have a family and a successful career, but that feels true for most of Amazon
- link Salesforce SFO or Microsoft Redmond I recently got offers from Salesforce SFO for MTS position and Microsft Redmond for SDE2 ( Sfdc- 155k + 75k stocks + 10 k joining & MSFT - 140k + 30k stocks + 40k joining ). I am unable to decide which company to go for : In salesforce I got offer from lightening data platform which is part of d
- Specialize in one cloud provider vs Azure and/or Google cloud Platform Folks, I'm already deep into AWS and need an opinion if I should keep learning AWS and get a specialized skill or learn Azure or GCP at a basic level and if yes, which one? What is better, learning about one cloud deep and be a Subject matter Expert vs learning about multiple clouds at a basic lev
- Day of a ML platform product manager I work as a PM for a product and I spend my time in with user researchers, product designers, marketing, define features and get them implemented with engineers & partner with different teams. I have been trying to get a sense what product managers in an ML/AI platform team do or any Azure/AWS team
- vote Has Microsoft Azure platform group got good WLB? Please use quick poll Title says it all.
- vote Knowledge for Microsoft How much did you know about the azure platform or Microsoft tech stack before you joined the company? I’ve really only worked with AWS. Will they consider you for a SWE role if you’re a quick learner outside the ”you know how to program DS/Algo”