- Havard extension is taking data science classes at harvard extension school worth it ? I already have a BS in COMP SCI and full time job but want to break into ML/DS at FANG or fintech firms?
- Product manager role and compensation My wife moved to the bay area from India with me few months ago. She is an engineer turned designer turned Product Manager. She has more than 3 years of product experience at leading Indian FinTech firms and holds an MBA degree from reputed Indian campus. I was hoping that she won't particularly fac
- Which finance firms have high standards for tech/engineering? Not talking about fintech (like stripe etc), but rather financial firms (hedge funds/prop trading). Other than the ones below: - Jane street - two sigma - hudson river trading
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Looking for a referrals Hello all, I am looking for a referral at a fintech company in SF. I have 7+ years experience of user experience design, product design, product management and two startup failure experience, and managing various projects in the consumer lending/fintech industry. Really interested in these firms b
- Fin-tech $ I’ve seen some comments suggesting that some FinTech firms pay better than big tech companies like FANG. Is this true? Which firms and how much more?
- Looking for referral in the fintech industry in SF Hello all, I am looking for a referral at a fintech company in SF. I have 3+ years experience of data analytics, developing Tableau dashboards and managing various projects in the consumer lending/fintech industry. I’m certified in Tableau desktop and finishing up my degree in economics in May 201
- Fair to ask an organization to let me interview in my language of choice I'm planning to interview for an SDE role with one of the Fintech firms, however they allow only these choices(Java, C, C++, Python) for their online assessment and interviews. I'm being allowed to use my language of choice everywhere else I'm interviewing and it just seems an overstretch to learn a
- NY: What are good WLB companies here? L7 level Recently moved to NY. Looking for a company that can let me have a life outside work. Experience: L7 level Engineering / Data Science On the fence about Banks / FinTech firms due to WLB. Open to established tech companies. Any suggestions? Open to DMs if you need more info. Early/Mid st
- Best Bay Area recruiters? Most recruiting firms are, uh, not outstanding. Who are the best recruiters around the SF area? Especially for senior fintech roles.