- What is a realistic TC expectation for a PHD fresh grad in Deep Learning in CS? Hello, I am just wondering what is realistic TC expectation for a PHD fresh grad in deep learning in computer science. It seems that the TC can varies a lot in different companies. Even within FAANG, there are many different levels and TC packages. I estimate that for the low end, it is around "100
- Masters student intern Referal Hi there everyone, I'm sure you've seen many of my posts as I am a new-comer here. I spent the first week of my time attempting to understand what to expect here at Cisco as an intern. I want to take the time to thank everyone who has contributed to shaping my perspective about Cisco and providing r
- Who's actually hiring in hardware? Who's hiring in hardware these days? Seems only Google, Facebook and some Apple teams. Difficult to actually know, can't figure the fake perm job posting from the real ones.. Qualcomm, Intel, Nvidia, Microsoft, Amazon, Cadence, Synopsys, Marvell, Roku, Apple, Facebook, Google, Cisco, Micron, Huwa
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Who lowballs? I've heard Cisco and HPE/Aruba, any other companies that tend to lowball in hardware?
- How is work life balance in #Cisco hardware/asic engineering like (milpitas location)? Interviewing with #Cisco (milpitas Bay area). Want to find out employee #wlb in hardware/asic eng Thanks!!
- Ready for a Challenge? We are a growing, successful, and award winning Managed Services Provider based in the greater Boston area with a presence in San Francisco, New York, and Philadelphia. Size, less than 200 employees. We are hiring. Constantly. We are primarily looking for IT Support professionals, but also have
- Tech Support Engineering 3 role in DFW market w/Cisco... Contacted by a recruiter about a TSE 3 position (networking hardware) with Cisco in the DFW market (Richardson) and have talked salary/status (100K based on hourly rate, OT, contract to perm) , and was curious about the overall experience working at Cisco. I know the rate is pretty low compared t
- Hardware Technician I am a knowledgeable hardware tech with a lot of multivendor experience (Apple, Cisco, NetApp, Lenovo, HP and IBM). I have a felony from 2010. Large amounts of data center experience and remote offices. Who still gives people a chance? All experience is after the felony and I am still working wi