- Salesforce 3 hr coding test Recruiter asked for 3 hr coding test for MTS / software engineer role.and after that they will proceed to next step - telephonic interview. Any idea what the test is about
- Salesforce telephonic interview 1 HR no coding Recruiter told me there will be 1 hour telephonic interview no coding but all technical questions and questions on resume. But he was not able to give sample examples of questions that I can expect. Can anyone (who works at Salesforce or interviewed recently) tell me what type of questions I can exp
- Failed Salesforce Coding Challenge? Anyone fail the aloha1 coding test and still get on onsite interview? That thing is %#+] hard.
- Salesforce asked to take 3 hours online coding test I havn’t seen anything like this on glassdoor for Salesforce interviews. Its 3 hours coding test and no pause. Anybody have any idea what to expect in that test ? Is it leetcode only or need to develop any small project ?
- Salesforce bellevue onsite interview For salesforce onsite interview, can I use Python? Used c++ last time, but the interviewer seemed no familiar with c++ that much. I heard that salesforce mainly favorites Java for coding interview. Is it true? Thanks!
- Difference between review and screen on workday job portal. My application is showing “screen” status for Salesforce. One of my friends gave online coding challenge and now his status is also showing “screen”. But I didn’t get any coding challenge or so. Shouldn’t be in “review” status?
- Salesforce hacker rank assessment I got a request from Salesforce for 3 hour hackerrank coding challenge. What should I expect? What type of questions What level of questions LC.
- Salesforce admin position interview at Amazon Hi, Iâ€™ve a Salesforce admin interview at Amazon. Can anyone let me know whether there will be any coding exercises or strictly admin questions? Any pointers for preparing would be really great
- Looking for internship referral I am applying from past 6 months but never got a call. Not even an online coding test. All i get is rejections. Can someone give referral in Oath, Workday, Splunk, Adobe, Salesforce or in any other company
- Salesforce interview software developer I applied via internal referral program. Then recruiter gave coding test in HackerRank. I passed all test cases in problems. The recruiter reached out about phone interview invitation. Here interview will be about Java, DevOps, SQL. I am currently using Golang. I have a little knowledge about topi
- Product School courses review - worth it? Hi all, I just started as a PM out of college at Salesforce. I wanted to know if any of you have taken a course from Product School before, and what is your review? I want to take the course on coding and UX design as I’m not well versed there. Salesforce gives a certain amount for us to use for ed
- Interview processes at Salesforce from applying to getting a response. I applied to a software engineer position at Salesforce on Monday but haven’t heard back from them. I know it’s too soon but just curious as to how soon would I expect to hear back and how much time will I have to prepare for the interview. Is there a phone screening, coding homework before the onsi
- Lead/Principal sw Engineer interview at Salesforce Hi, I have a lead/Principal onsite interview at salesforce next week. The interview is with 2 architects, 1 hiring manager (sr. Director) and 1 with a Principal engineer. What can I expect? Should I focus more on coding problems or design? Scalable systems? Data modeling? Looking at the line of int
- Engineering Manager Onsites Ahead! Ahoy ye scurvy dogs! EM onsites on the horizon! Facebook, Amazon, Oculus scheduled. Will be trying to schedule Google Apple LinkedIn and Salesforce as well. Can anyone share recent experience at any of these? What to expect? My recruiter for Fb said to expect 1 coding round, 2 system design, 4 ma
- Salesforce Onsite LMTS I have an onsite coming within 2 weeks at Salesforce SF. Can someone throw some lights on LC level expected?? They told me 4 1 hr interview can someone tell me what to expect on that (design, coding, etc) thanks in advance
- coding problems you have seen/asked in interviews. Post coding/system design problems you have seen as interviewee or asked as an interviewer in onsite/phone screen/online test and what you expect from candidates. (I know most of the things are there on leetcode but still) If you have signed non disclosure then share problem but don't bother menti
- On-site prep for FB I have 16 years of exp .. rusty on coding side as have been working as lead / manager . What should I expect for on-site for my YoE. I have started Leetcode for sure. What the level I will be interviewed and considered for ? Do I have the option of expressing interest in management track ? What’s t
- Microsoft L67 Engineering Manager seeking external opportunities in Seattle I am L67 Engineering Manager in Microsoft with TC of 500K. I work in Office 365, and consider myself fairly knowledgeable on distributed technologies. I am looking for similar opportunities in Seattle/Bellevue area. Thinking of trying in FB, Oracle, Salesforce and Google. Perhaps try few companies i
- Product Management and AI What are the AI/ML specific skillets expected from a person applying as product manager for AI powered products/SaaS such as Salesforce Einstein/clouds powered by it, LinkedIn Sales Intelligence etc. I have successfully completed few online courses related to ML and eagerly follow what is happening
- Salesforce business consultant interview exercise Hi everyone. I am applying for jobs as Salesforce business consultant (functional) and have a few final interviews coming up (with consulting /SF partner companies). Looking through glassdoor a lot of past interviewees mentioned whiteboard sessions or interactive excercise / presentation as part of
- Would you recommend being a PM at these Big N companies? Title. Companies such as FB/IG, LinkedIn, Spotify, Airbnb, DBX, Square, Verizon/Oath, Uber, Salesforce, Twitter. TL;DR: They're a junior at uni trying to transition in PM. They're interested in your exp based on the title. Also, any feedback for transitioning to PM based on their general info below