- Disney and Microsoft Partnership! Anyone working on a team that deals with this? https://techcrunch.com/2019/09/16/walt-disney-studios-partners-with-microsoft-azure-on-cloud-innovation-lab/ Seems cool!
- Oracle Application Labs Application Developer vs Microsoft Azure Software Engineer? I’m working at Oracle as an Applications Developer. I have received an offer from Microsoft Azure today. I am currently in Bay Area but Microsoft’s offer is in Seattle. TC for Microsoft is 175k where as TC at Oracle is 155k. YoE: 2 I did my undergrad at Stanford and grad school at Cornell. I feel t
- Microsoft Team Selection I need to decide which team should I choose for Senior Engineer at Microsoft. The selections are: - Azure Lab Services - Visual Studio SAAS - Azure SDK What I am looking for are: - Impact (Business/Company or Developer) - Growth (The need for more senior role) - High technical challenge. - WLB (Le
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Being placed into MSFT DevDiv - Services, Compilers, or Tools? I’m being asked to rank these tracks from 1-3 and was wondering if anyone has first-hand experience on these teams or recommendations for someone just starting at L59. Services includes VSTS, TFS, and a couple Azure services (Redis, Labs). Compilers includes the C++, JS, TS, C#, etc. compilers/runt
- Azure Lab services Does anyone know Azure Lab services team? (in terms of growth opportunity and cultures)
- Home router for lab I'm building up my home lab and trying to connect to my MSDN Azure network. I've previously used Windows RRAS but wanted to move to a small office type router. Ideally I'd like something that I can make my kids proxy through for their Internet. Anyone have any suggestions for a VPN router that co
- Google Cloud SA - MS Tech Team - any thoughts Hello, I am looking at the GCP SA for MS tech role and was wondering if anyone has thoughts on that team. It looks exciting as I am so very bored with Azure and this role seems to have the potential to have great visibility and impact with room to grow. How is the team dynamic? I have 15+ yrs