- Contractor @ Cisco I have an offer for a 3 month contract Software position at Cisco. I wanted to know how likely it is for them to extend the contract or to get hire.
- How are contractors treated? I've received a contract offer from Cisco and I am still interviewing for a different full-time role. Should I consider the contract role or wait on the FTE slot? Or are contractors treated like trash? If I accept the contract role, will I be excluded from a potential FTE offer from Cisco in the o
- 18 month contract Had a recruiter contact me from a staffing firm concerning a contract position with Cisco. The recruiter mentioned Cisco likes to “try out” a candidate before bringing the new hire on as a regular salary employee. My initial thoughts are I’d love the job and it would be great experience, but I alrea
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- FTE vs Contractor I’m currently a Contractor for Cisco through a third party with no end date to my contract. Aside from certain benefits, I am treated like a FTE. While I was on the job hunt, I mostly came across contract or temp jobs in the Bay Area. I’m still new to this but is this the norm?
- Tech Support Engineering 3 role in DFW market w/Cisco... Contacted by a recruiter about a TSE 3 position (networking hardware) with Cisco in the DFW market (Richardson) and have talked salary/status (100K based on hourly rate, OT, contract to perm) , and was curious about the overall experience working at Cisco. I know the rate is pretty low compared t