- Divorce vs working on marriage I know Blind is not always the best place for advice, but I want to ask anyways as I’m curious to hear from others who are in successful or unsuccessful marriages. Wife and I have been married for 3 years. We weren’t the best choice for each other in hindsight, but past is past. Currently we do not
- goood wlb and side projects people with good wlb, do you have any sort of second source of income? youtube channel, freelance projects, side projects, etc no leetcode please
- making youtube videos on h1b - can you?? can I make youtube videos on h1 since we are not allowed any income other than our visa sponsor.. any insights?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- vote Are side hustles a waste of time? I'm constantly seeing people trying to build a "side hustle" and "get out of the 9-5 rat race", dreaming of going on vacation whenever they want and making money in the background. Even worse are the salesmen and con artists who dedicate entire YouTube accounts to this very concept and promise noth
- AdSense income while on H1B Im currently on H1B and am interested in starting a blog/ Instagram/ YouTube etc. While I may be years away from actually generating any ads income, I wanted to check if it's allowed for H1B ppl to earn income via social media?
- Does your company allow for-profit side projects? I’ve been meaning to do something for extra income, I thought of putting some programming tutorials up on YouTube and making ad money or maybe sell a small course on udemy. But Salesforce is apparently very strict about you doing anything outside the company. Are most places like this?
- How long can a business be unprofitable? Could one theoretically create a YouTube channel and start monetizing it as a business? Say my channel reviews video games...then each video game I purchase and review technically qualifies as a business expense no? These expenses could then offset the income from my day job for tax purposes right?
- Anyone write for the kindle platform? I'm considering writing on the Kindle publishing platform. There is an enormous amount of videos on YouTube that describe this as a way of creating supplemental income. Is anybody here done that and if so what were their experiences? thank you