- Relationship Advice for Couples with TC Gap Hi Folks, TC 170K, mid 20s, Software Engineer male in SF Bay Area. I need help/advice for how to plan my life and career. Please help me get perspective to make intelligent life choices. 1. I see dating is hard in the SF Bay Area due to skewed male-female ratio. What are my chances to find a wo
- Dealbreakers in dating? Been dating this guy for a couple of months, things are going well, I’m comfortable around him and communication is good, he’s sweet and caring, I thought finding someone who’s so attentive in the age that people likes to play dating games is very rare. But recently I realized that because we grew u
- link When nyt admits it’s fake news 🤦♂️ 🙏🙏 thank you President Trump for giving the middle class a tax cut 🙏🙏 > To a large degree, the gap between perception and reality on the tax cuts appears to flow from a sustained — and misleading — effort by liberal opponents of the law to brand it as a broad middle-class tax increase. https:/
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- How do you deal with income difference with SO I am a female in tech, and I started dating this guy who is currently working in his dad's clinic as an assistant. He will probably become a security officer if he passes the exam. even then there will be a big gap between our incomes. He is sweet and kind, but I am not sure if there will be concern
- Roth vs Traditional 401k for people making 200 - 300k I am planing to start maxing out my 401k this years and wondering if I should go roth or traditional or half and half. I plan to retire at around 50 years old and based on the trajectory, I will have around 6 million net worth outside my primary residence. TC: 220k, will probably be quite stable b
- Which data structure to use Given a message flow of numbers collected from a async process (the source is a incremental generator with gaps) print the data in continuous interval format. if the elements received so far are 5, 3, 15, 10, 17, 13, 6, 9, 7, 4, 8, 14 [3, 10], [13,15], [17, 17] what data structure would you use