- Salesforce hiring full stack engineers -SFO/Bellevue Please PM if you are interested to work on front-end and back-end teams.
- Looking for teams hiring in Salesforce Got on-site interviews lined up for FB, Google, Amazon and AirbBnB, but can’t get one in SalesForce even with employee referrals. Can someone with a team that’s hiring refer me? Looking for a team in the Bellevue area. If your wondering why, I live close to their downtown Bellevue office. I have
- Anyone hiring for Salesforce Admin/Consultant? 8 YOE. Mostly in Siebel CRM, Oracle CRM On-Demand and now moving to Salesforce. South Bay would be awesome, but for the right company San Francisco is also doable.
- Amazon PM w Salesforce skills looking in Seattle Amazon PM L6 with 2.5 yrs experience, salesforce experience of 7 years, 20 years overall experience. Looking. Who's hiring?
- Salesforce Consultant/BA Just checking to see if anyone’s hiring a Salesforce Consultant/BA in the South Bay or Peninsula?
- Tips on interviewing for Sales position at Salesforce Gearing up to start a series of interviews for different roles in Sales and Biz Dev at SF. Any tips and inside info specific to the Salesforce hiring process and culture is appreciated.
- Salesforce LMTS equivalent interviewed at Salesforce for LMTS role, and when I asked for career growth, hiring manager told me: LMTS is equivalent to Sr Manager PMTS is equivalent to Director Is that true?
- vote Apple vs. Airbnb vs. staying at Salesforce Entry level engineer, recently got offers from Apple and Airbnb. Do people recommend moving or staying at Salesforce? Apple company culture seems opaque, but the hiring team seems nice and projects seem more interesting. Airbnb seems to have nice company culture, but not sure how the engineering p
- Salesforce offer rejected Hello Folks, I interviewed with Salesforce a month back for a Senior Software Engineer position and was offered the position of Software Engineer (MTS) instead. I was offered a TC of 160K (YOE: 4)which seemed to be pretty low to me and hence turned down the offer. The reason for not matching the
- TC after acquisition I know some companies like google, Twitter, salesforce, etc will keep the high hiring bar for the small companies they acquired. Meaning if you want to go to the acquired company, the hiring process will be the same as in parent company. The TC will be the same as well. I am just wondering how the
- Salesforce working from Toronto, Canada I have received an offer from Salesforce for Sr MTS position in San Francisco. I have asked the recruiter and the hiring manager to move me to Toronto after a year and a half and they seem to be ok with it. Do we anyone in the community who has moved from the Bay area to Canada working for Salesfo
- Last round with VP I have been interviewing for a role at Salesforce and has given 2 screening interviews (one recuriter and one hiring manager) , one Excel excercise and did 4 on-site interviews. After that I have been notified I need to give another video call interview with a VP. Has anyone gone through that proces
- Companies funding international hiring I'm in my final year at college and looking for options at USA as a Software Engineer. Now I'm already placed with Salesforce India but I'm still trying to find some good companies that are hiring students from India. Would appreciate some recommendation companies for the same.
- How is Salesforce SDS Team A recruiter contacted me for LMTS (or above) role in Software Defined Security team at Salesforce. Looks like the hiring manager is in Bellevue but the position is in San Francisco. Any insights into the said team OR Infra security org in general? I am not sure if there is much upside TC wise, but,
- Round 2 salesforce interview via hackerrank I had applied for software engineer position in salesforce. I cleared round 1 of interview with hiring manager. I was told that for round 2 I would receive a hacker rank link and will have 3 hours to complete the test So was wondering if anyone can share some info as to what is the format and which
- Dear SalesForce Wow. Never met a more unprofessional group of dumbf**cks in MY life. WTF is your hiring bar? Seriously the dumbest people I have ever talked to EVER. This guy claimed to be a VP of customer something or other, he was dumber than a box of rocks. Then I looked him up on LinkedIn and 3 years ago he w
- SDE at Salesforce - help required I was scheduled for phone interview next week but recruiter emailed me today that the position is filled and he will keep looking for other matching opportunities. Also, he asked if I could find some positions. I am looking on their career site and LinkedIn. But if someone (or team) is hiring at Sal
- vote Salesforce 4 month contract offer So this offer is through an agency to work at Salesforce headquarters as an SMTS. I would make $100/hr and have to relocate to San Francisco. Currently I make $138k base in charlotte, NC. I would say with 401k match, bonus, etc 150k TC. I work as a consultant for a Salesforce partner. I spoke with
- Companies that hire for engineers with around 1 year experience I have been doing some research about switching companies as an engineer with a little more than 1 year experience. Seems to be hard. Companies like Salesforce, Adobe or Facebook don’t generally hire people with only 1 year experience. Choices I have are only interviewing with Google, Microsoft and
- Netflix interview Got reached out to by Netflix hiring manager for research engineer role on their cdn/ streaming teams. Had a first phone screen at the end of which hiring manager told me that they were impressed. Had a second phone screen scheduled. I told them I'm looking to interview in a few months not immediate
- Lead/Principal sw Engineer interview at Salesforce Hi, I have a lead/Principal onsite interview at salesforce next week. The interview is with 2 architects, 1 hiring manager (sr. Director) and 1 with a Principal engineer. What can I expect? Should I focus more on coding problems or design? Scalable systems? Data modeling? Looking at the line of int
- How to get PMM / PM Exec (Dir, Sr. Dir +) role after working at little known companies for the past six years? Despite getting executive-level (VP, CEO) referrals with companies like Salesforce, VMware, ON24, Splunk and countless others, I either don't get an interview or they ultimately pass. In some cases, the positions I applied for have been open for 5+ months and the hiring managers have publicly went
- Toxic work environment at Salesforce? I have an offer from Salesforce (sorry can't disclose anything more). While superficially I've heard it has been ranked at one of the top places to work for, and all throughout the hiring process I got the standard almost cultish "ohana" speil. But lived in the Bay Area for a really long time (als
- Common Blind abbreviations AI - Artificial Intelligence AMZN - Amazon AWS - Amazon Web Services BI - Business Intelligence BIE - BI Engineer BS - Bachelor of Science or bullshit DE - Data Engineer DS - Data Scientist EE - Electrical Engineering or Enterprise Engineering EM - Engineering Manager FANG - Facebook, Amazon, Netfli
- nCino - Looking to refer experienced engineers & PMs nCino is an incredibly fast growing company with an equally incredible culture headquartered in a beach town on the east coast called Wilmington, NC. A great place to raise a family and an even better place to be 20 something. No joke, I go surfing before work almost every day. We're built on top o