- link Nobody uses Facebook. It's for old people! Again, Facebook is dying, it is not dead yet. https://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/talkingtech/2018/12/20/kids-screen-time-social-media-facebook-instagram-youtube-iphone/2355213002/
- link Apple fires iPhone X engineer after daughter’s hands-on video goes viral - The Verge https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/28/16565110/apple-engineer-iphone-x-youtube-video Cant stop thinking the daughter was seeking for social attention by posting on YT like so many others do nowadays Mighty Blind contributors, thoughts on the below?
- link Lesson : Don't trust your kids http://www.businessinsider.com/iphone-x-video-at-apple-campus-brooke-amelia-peterson-2017-10 I have a feeling her dad is skrewed... 😂 Anyone has backup vidoe from YouTube I can't find it no more... :( To Apple: is her dad really packing up ?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Email campaign success measurement Hi folks! Had a question that I was unsure how to answer. Situation: Let’s say you are Apple and have just launched a new iPhone. In addition to TV & YouTube ads, you also send emails to your customer base informing them of the launch and containing an Apple store link to buy the phone. Question:
- link It finally happened - The Apple engineer whose YouTuber kid posted a video of IPhone X got fired.. https://www.theverge.com/2017/10/28/16565110/apple-engineer-iphone-x-youtube-video