- NVIDIA GPU hardware offer vs HFT FPGA offer eval NVIDIA: (Santa Clara) 175k base, 220k stock/4 TC: 230k High frequency trading firm (can’t name it, NYC) : 200k base, bonus anywhere from 25%-100% TC range: 250-400k 6 years work experience, top 4 CS/EE bachelors + masters. My current TC at a startup is 175k cash + fake money worth 150k per year
- Ic4 salary band as hardware engineer at nvidia Hi. What are the salary bands for a hardware verification engineer for IC4 at nvidia? I was at about 145k base at IC3. Got promoted to IC4 with promise of salary increase later.
- Nvidia HW salaries Just Finished interview with Nvidia hw Dept (can’t divulge much about dept). Do they give RSU (+refreshers) and annual bonus to senior hardware engineer or just base pay?
- NVIDIA Compensation for Senior Product Engineer Can someone let me know what comps to expect for a Senior Product Engineer Hardware at Nvidia ? Relevant Work exp 7 years Location Santa Clara
- Nvidia Vs Qualcomm How would you compare R&D in these two places. How would they compare with respect to compensation. Qcom location: San Diego, NVIDIA location: Santa Clara. Is it true that Nvidia do not offer relocation bonus. PhD + 2.5 YOE. Both positions are in AI-ML software/hardware. Thanks!
- How is Life in Nvidia Like? I am interviewing with #Nvidia for a hardware eng position (Bay area). The role interests me. #Nvidia pays it's engineer well, and the name comes with prestige. But want I hear is that it also drives the engineers very hard. Working more than 10 hours a day, and coming in on the weekend are very ty
- Hardware referrals? Can someone refer me to hardware positions in NVIDIA, Apple or Google? My background- Phd + 2.5 full time years experience + 5 months grad intern experience Expertise - mix of frontend and backend
- RTL designer/Verification Engineer Compensation vs Software Engineer I see a lot of data points for software engineer compensation on Blind, but almost none for hardware engineers, like RTL designers or verification engineers. Other sources like Glassador, Paysa, also don't seem reliable on this area. I can imagine why there is less information for hardware guys, but
- Apple vs. Nvidia Which company has better compensation and overall growth? Just received an offer from both companies in hardware org. Apple ICT3 Base: 150k RSU: 105k / 4 years Nvidia IC4 Base: 160k RSU: 340 shares / 4 years Signing bonus is 5k more than Apple. YOE: MS + 8 years (but only 5 yea
- Salary expectations (Apple) I have been contacted by Apple recruiter to provide salary expectations. The interviews went very well (if it matters). I have MS degree with 5 years of total industrial experience (3 years relevant). The position is for hardware engineering. I will also have a competing offer from Nvidia within a w
- Nvidia Compensation Expectation I interviewed with Nvidia earlier. They got back to me saying the team really liked me and would like to proceed ahead. We are supposed to talk numbers in some time and i want to be prepared. The role is for HW/SW development (DL implementation/integration on hardware). I have 3-5 years of wor
- Hardware Engineer Interview Preparation What people use these days to prepare for Hardware Engineer interview? I mean compare to like leetcode for sw, is there something similar available for hw? Targeting for companies like MS, Amazon, Apple, Google, Nvidia is even better when you answer your thought.
- Who's actually hiring in hardware? Who's hiring in hardware these days? Seems only Google, Facebook and some Apple teams. Difficult to actually know, can't figure the fake perm job posting from the real ones.. Qualcomm, Intel, Nvidia, Microsoft, Amazon, Cadence, Synopsys, Marvell, Roku, Apple, Facebook, Google, Cisco, Micron, Huwa
- Sharing some of my personal stories. Why are hardware engineers paid so poorly? I got offers from Nvidia, Qualcomm, Intel, and a few hardware companies for ASIC design positions after my Bachelors. I was the top of my class in a very good school. They all had shitty pay (TC <= 100k in Bay Area, no refreshers). I joined one of the companies and quit after 8 months because the pa
- vote Google India hardware job Got a semiconductor hardware offer from Google , horribly under- levelled but pretty good Total Comp for that level ( thanks to solid gsus) . Competing offer from a large semiconductor ( Think qualcomm, broadcom, nvidia, intel etc. ) company - higher total comp , joining bonus, very less shares -
- Will custom processing units subvert Nvidia’s GPUs? The GPU market is buoyed by gaming, AI, and crypto. I am bearish on crypto. However, I am neutral/mildly bullish on gaming (VR/AR is the next wave of gaming), and I am extremely bullish on AI (computer vision, autonomous vehicles). Assuming level 5 vehicular autonomy is reached first by big/unicorn
- "machine learning in computer vision" VS "machine learning in computer architecture" Hello I am a first year PHD student in the field of machine learning. I am choosing the topic between "machine learning in computer vision" and "machine learning in computer architecture". I am wondering if computer vision has more application and it can lead to a job easier than the field of comput