- AMA - How I got multiple offers from FAANG and Tier 1 companies I see a lot of folks asking about interview preparation and topics to study for the SWE roles at FAANG. Here's a list of topics that I studied and managed to get offers from Facebook, Apple, Lyft, Linkedin, and Amazon. If you study these topics and once you develop a knack of identifying patterns an
- Walmart labs (Sunnyvale) vs zulily (seattle) Walmart labs: (Sunnyvale ca) Staff swe 195base 60k joining bonus 15k/year stock (60k 4yrs) Yearly bonus: (average 10%) [they refresh 60k stock every year] Tc: 290k Zulily: (seattle) Sr swe 175base 15k/annum joining (30k 2yrs) 25k stock/year Yearly bonus (average 5%) Tc:220k I’m done with amazon
- Walmart is probably the largest scale website in the world based on tps Walmart and Amazon have similar active users. Difference is Walmart allows nearly all bots, it's a management decision to boost seo. Scale that Walmart operates on is about 1m tps and few if any sites match.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Leave 250K TC to do coding camp? Plz advise Long time lurker first time poster so thanks for everyone’s input on this in advance. I’ll keep this short as this has been on my mind for some time. Background: CS undergrad from top 15 university, master from top 3 bschool (non-mba) Work: consulting 2 yrs and been in strategy and ops role over t
- Supply Chain/ Logistics/ Operations I have been on the job hunt since long and I have attended on-site at Microsoft, Amazon and Walmart but the decision is not in my favor. I currently work for an 3PL and I want to make a move to either retail or e-commerce where I can learn complete supply chain. Any referrals at your company or sugg
- Walmart vs Lime What would you choose between the following non-tech roles? Lime Product Ops TC 120K Walmart Program Management TC 180K YOE 3 Decision Criteria: Growth prospects, Long-term returns, Culture, Benefits
- Levels What are the different levels at Walmart and how do I know what level I’m being interviewed for? *Supply chain and operations roles
- Post onsite interview I attended onsite interview at Walmart E-commerce at their Sunnyvale, CA campus last Monday for a Dev-ops role. I received an email from the recruiter the next day saying he got the feedback from the team and has some great news to share and would like to discuss next steps over telephone. I sent hi