- No one wants to hire me? Getting really burnt out doing second and third interviews. Just found out yesterday I didn't get another position. My background is an Executive MBA from an Ivy League school and a minors in comp sci and cad design. I left the workforce 3 years ago to peruse my own startup, and after an internal
- Stick it out? Advice desired... PM for a small federal contract that provides 24 hr 365 day support. Had great retention for the last 18 months. Despite my efforts to ensure retention through shift pay, bonuses, and raises, along with the soft leadership of listening, mentoring, and working through productivity and workplace issue
- All this fuss, but no concrete action on H1B abusers With the initial intention of H1B to be a highly skilled visa, why does the government not impose restrictions or penalize the companies hiring contractors on Visa, when it's clear that it's just a workaround to circumvent the visa intention, almost enabling abusers to continue leeching the system..
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- competing offers so i recently got a job at a company entering the CBD space, the work is super straightfoward frontend work aside from cleaning up a disaster some brand agency produced but w/e. The team is super friendly and have an awesome network, however a super exciting robotics company i was interviewing with
- How important is job continuity on one's resume? Thinking of taking some time off or time to do some contract work. Is having a time gap on my resume going to be detrimental?
- Salary of Sr software engineer/ Team lead in GAP ? Any pointers on whats the salary stack in GAP in SF? (Software engineer 2 and software engineer 3) Do engineers gets stocks ? I am currently contracting in GAP, i need to get a picture if its worth converting to Full time there. I just want to know if its worth the shot or not.
- Working IT Call Centers I've been working in a call center for ~3 years and I know a few people who have been working through two company buyouts who have been at the same location and job for 20 years through many pay freezes. I want a more technical postition than level 1 - follow our empty knowledge base. I've been work