- SRE @ Verizon, looking for TC in Sunnyvale I got interviewed for SRE role @Verizon. Recruiter is asking numbers before they can generate an offer. What should be a good TC? They do not offer RSUs or sign-on bonus or Relocation. TC just includes base and annual bonus. Location: Sunnyvale Please guide me.
- Help needed in deciding the offer I have four offers currently and need help in choosing one of them. Twitter (SRE role) vs Fitbit(Senior Software Engineer) vs Aruba(HPE) (senior sw engineer) vs Hitachi (IOT senior software engineer) Take home package is almost same for all of these companies. Also how easy it is to switch from s
- Verizon in DMV NOVA, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, DC - Pay, benefits, and Culture? Lot of tech jobs open at Verizon NOVA DMV location, what is the culture and pay like there? Not everyone is looking for 300k FYI - do they have base pay around 150k+ with 15%+ bonus for experienced individuals? Job openings: 5G Solutions Engineer Application Security Engineer Cloud Architect
and industry lounge.
- Facebook, Amazon, Bloomberg Referrals needed Hi people of blind. Need referrals for FB, Amazon and Bloomberg. Leetcoding for the past 4 months to get out of shitty Verizon. Have scheduled on sites with Google and Microsoft so far. Would really appreciate any referrals. Thanks!
- link Pornhub Buying Tumblr Looks like tumblr may sell to pornhub and get converted into a full on porn site. I'm personally looking forward to seeing Tumblr restored to its former glory 💦💦 https://www.theverge.com/2019/5/2/18527177/verizon-seeking-tumblr-sale-rumor-blogging
- link What is morale like at Oath right now? https://www.forbes.com/sites/jonathanberr/2018/12/12/layoffs-loom-at-verizons-oath-in-the-wake-of-4-5-billion-charge/#322bd5492af9
- link Apple Music Apparently through Verizon I’ll be getting a free subscription(?) to Apple Music. Does anyone even use this platform? I thought everybody just uses Spotify. Let us know Apple employees do you use Apple Music? What’s so great about it? https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/davidphelan/20