- Tableau SWE offer - Seattle Base : 155k Stock : 250k over 4 years (Salesforce) Bonus : 10% Sign on : 50k Is this a good offer? I know Tableau used to be very generous with stocks prior to acquisition but this my recent offer. Yoe : 2
- Tableau compensation for Sr software Engineer How much compensation can i expect for a senior software engineer role at Tableau? specially after salesforce acquisition news, is there an effect on the initial rsu grants? Any recent Tableau offers will help my cause drastically, all blind data is historic and nothing I can find post acquisitio
- Can someone ELI5 why the Salesforce acquisition of Tableau is such a big deal? I don't know much about Salesforce, and don't quite understand the obvious benefits to us, besides our shares going up a bit.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Tableau staff comp Hi guys, question about tableau staff engineer comp? What is stock the refresh rate? BTW does the acquisition change the package structure? Thanks
- Tableau Sr. engineer TC Did anyone get any offer from Tableau recently, I mean after the acquisition? This is for Sr. engineer role in their PA office. Things went well so far and I hope that I’ll get an offer soon. Also, any thoughts about the PA office? it looks like a cool office. TC: 250
- Mulesoft/SFDC/Tableau Can anyone who was part of the Mulesoft acquisition tell me how it progressed? Tableau just got bought and I'm curious if all employees were retained or if some got converted to stock then bought out immediately to be laid off etc.