- Opinion on better index fund for 401K After reading Tony Robbin’s Money Master the game book. I started regretting investing in high expense Mutual funds under my 401K plan. My employer’s 401K plan offers around 15 funds and the following two looks promising both in expense ratio/other fees vs performance since inception. Vanguard Inst
- Complete failure at DP I’m getting incredibly depressed. I work at a startup where I make reasonable money (330k TC plus some illiquid equity that will hopefully become worth something one day) and I have 8 yoe, but I’m completely burned out and would like to leave for a better opportunity. Net worth is 1.2M all liquid at
- Vanguard Wellesley fund (VWINX) for short-term investment I have recently used personalcapital.com, which suggested me that i have too much money sitting in online savings account (150K) (1.3% yield) and i should consider stock market. I already have a 3-fund portfolio of 40K in vanguard other than this money) but based on this suggestion, i’m planning to
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Vanguard funds performance I have a HSA with Health Equity and recently I started to invest in available Vanguard funds through that account. Unfortunately all my below funds shows negative returns: VIIIX VEMPX VTPSX VBMPX How are your funds performing? Do you see this is a time to increase investment in these funds as mark
- Vanguard international index funds What Vanguard international index funds (Outside US) do you recommend investing? This year they performed better than S&P 500. Also international markets have lagged US for several years till 2016 so they might have better potential fit growth.
- Buying index funds Hi I am 25yo new to investment. I am thinking of buying SP500 vanguard admiral funds (VFIAX). 1 if i am an employee of the well-performing companies (Apple, Amazon...), am I not allowed to purchase the fund? (i.e. conflict of interests, trading windows) 2 is investing the minimum $10,000 on VFIAX
- Using vanguard vs Schwab brokerage account Folks, New to investing and planning to spend an year or two with just indexes and mutual funds until I learn the art of reading balance sheets and earnings to venture into stocks. I started with a brokerage account both on vanguard and Schwab to start with. Liked the simplicity of vanguard and i