- Getting into rental property / real estate investments Hello fellow investors, Any advice on how does one get into real estate rental property investments ? I am looking for remote property management with as little headache as possible, well established management companies/websites where I can just deposit money and get passive returns ? I have abou
- Is Vanguard customer service always this horrible? After reading many posts here (thanks Blind community) and some research, decided to rollover my MS 401k to Vanguard. I needed help with something, tried calling them several times in the last week, put myself up for call back. Never heard anything back from them. Fidelity client service is hands d
- Is it just me... ... or Vanguard actually made their website a little better for everyone? Vanguard devs, are you on Blind, reading all the complaints?
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Got a windfall: where to invest? Managed to sell a small portion of my startup equity and have made 1M cash, which will be taxed at long term capital gain. Where should I put the after tax money to diversify? My current net worth not considering this sale is 800k split in vanguard funds and bonds 80/20. I also have a 3% stake in c
- Mega backdoor Roth Looking to hear only from this who actually do mega backdoor Roth conversions on a regular basis, not those who may have just heard or read about it. I make after-tax contributions (and max out pre-tax) from my paychecks to my 401k account at Vanguard. The 401k plan allows taking in-service withdra
- Vanguard index funds Im new to the investment game. I have my brokerage account with fidelity through Microsoft. Im looking to invest in index funds 40% Vanguard Total Stock Market Index Fund 30% Vanguard Total International Stock Index Fund 30% Vanguard Total Bond Market Index Fund But all these Vanguard index funds