- Normal people like me can’t buy a house in Bay Area anymore With Lyft IPO few thousand millionaires going to storm the housing market . The Bay Area home prices will go up and up .. Next Uber, Slack, Pinterest, Postmates etc
- Postmates — good to join 2019? Looking at Postmates, Bellevue office for a senior eng position. Should I interview? Possible to strike it rich in upcoming IPO? Are they still giving out decent options packages? I’m getting sick of corporate bureaucracy and might want to try a pre-IPO company where I can have a big impact. But I
- link Postmates on sale? https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/recode/2019/7/11/20688108/postmates-acquisition-ipo-doordash-walmart-uber
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Am I underpaid compared to people with similar work experience? Currently working at Postmates with 140k base and around 40k worth of stocks over four years. These are 40k worth of stock options I get to purchase so I hope they mean something when the company gets bought or goes IPO. Role: backend engineer Base: 140k Stocks: 40k worth of options Yoe: 2.5 Lvl
- link Postmates , Doordash IPO? Following Uber and Lyft, are these going to IPO next , I see this news : https://www.wsj.com/articles/postmates-interviews-banks-for-ipo-1539714939 Also doordash hiring some controller who should know about IPOs, not sure if this is an indicator of an upcoming IPO. https://www.glassdoor.com/job-l
- Postmates How's Postmates doing these days, after getting new round of funding? How's the engineering team at Postmates, work culture. Will it IPO or be acquired? I know it may some startup growing pains