- legal action? ive been working at a startup for a couple months and I am applying for new jobs bc my boss is controling and taking advantage of me. -He screams at me (literally screams) for mistakes that i have not made knowingly because I was not trained or issues I have no control over (coffee machine not work
- How i had a mental breakdown and left my SO and job in 1 day I want to share my story so you all can avoid this. This is how I crackd. I also want to repeat that this was entirely my own fault -- I was a part of an awesome team and my GF is a good person. The combined stress of not having good mental health and too much pressure personally + professionally b
- 0 LC != No MAGAF offer✋ I have never in my life done any LC. Sure, I did few geeksforgeeks back in the day (& that day was some 6 years ago btw) I changed my priorities to not chase LC & thence, big MAGAFs but rather take a breath & learn what all is there that my professional space provides. A risky jump to a startup no
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- People who earn those high salaries ($300-500k), are you overall happy? If yes, is it the money or the work ? I am a mid career professional 8yoe. People who have a lot of experience and advantage of hindsight, what’s your advice? What to look for in a career. Did you chase those high paying jobs or it just happened as a byproduct?
- Changing job for higher TC. Would it be better in long term Hi everyone, It's getting crazy in Tech talents recruiting in Seattle. The situation encourages people to change their employer after 2 years or so for 30-50% higher TC. I am just wondering, what would be the professional accomplishment if ones just move so frequently? For the entry levels, that mak
- Facebook Product Manager Interview Reject Had 2 video interviews with Facebook Product Managers couple of days ago and recruiter reached out saying they have decided to go with other candidates who have stronger experience that match their requirements closely. I honestly thought I had done well in the interviews. I was feeling really good