- So much for humble brag Blind, my TC is not much to talk about but here’s a “humble brag”; compassion for manager who fired me and ability to move on without letting his decision impact my self esteem. (Pic at end of post, Blind not allowing me to insert pic middle of post) ———— My only regret, if I may call it that, i+2
- Contract at MS or full time elsewhere I'm a current FTE SDE at T-mobile with almost 10 years of full-time coding experience at various places. I've been offered a contract SDE position at Microsoft with lower compensation (slightly lower base, no bonus, no equity) but what sounds like more interesting work on Bing maps. I've been told
- Vendor blacklist Has anyone worked with HCL? This vendor does not play nice at all and is rather unethical. I heard they were in a bid situation with another vendor who won the bid for the contract HCL already had. The new vendor wanted to make offers t existing employees but HCL told them to wait till the staffing
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- link Manufacturing Process Engineer, Google Hi! I am interested in Manufacturing Process Engineer role at Google (Google Home). It’s been 2 years since I started my job hunt, and have been trying to move to SF to be with my fiancée . I would really appreciate it if anyone could refer me or let me know who the hiring manager might be. Thank yo
- AT&T vs. “small” company website redesign So, I’ve been offered a job w/ a 3month contract to redesign a website for a company that may or may not know exactly wtf they’re doing. Or I can stay at AT&T and languish until I get another project but looking in, I see budget cuts, projects getting cut/merging with other projects and contractor