- Google interviews? Anyone else getting similar experience? Like clockwork every year, or so many months Google contacts me and wants to interview me. Sometimes for the same, and sometimes for different roles. I’m happy to oblige and I seem to do very well until the very last interview, at the very end of then interview cycle, just before they’re about to ex
- Emdedded software to generalist engineer I have 12 YOE as an embedded software engineer. I know C only and never developed with anything else. I am currently an SDE 2 in Amazon and got on site interview at Facebook for E5 position. I checked the design interview and damn lol... I am screwed :). Load balancing, sharding, back end vertical
- Comp for Senior Software Dev at VISA Inc Got a call from a recruiter from VISA today saying they wanna move forward with an offer for a senior software dev position and that their HR team will come back with specific numbers in the next day or so. Couldn’t find much on glassdoor though. What’s it like working at VISA and what should I expe
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Right role and level to apply? I have 10 yoe as a full stack developer. Low-Medium traffic web sites and web services. Completed a couple of medium sized projects on my own for small companies. Developing internal tools and services at MS. Nothing fancy. Proficient: c#, t-sql, nosql, testing, windows forms, wcf soap&rest, js, c
- How can I get feedback on design interview question performance? I am looking to move to a better paying job. Maybe FANG, maybe a great startup. I know I am quite good at my job. I have many skills that are hot and I do good in leetcode questions. However, last time I tried to interview for T/E 5-6 positions in Google and facebook, I didn't do well. Some startup