- vote Internships between Oath/Yahoo APM vs. MongoDB PM Hello: I'm trying to decide between two internships Oath/Yahoo APMs and MongoDB. I'd appreciate hearing some inputs to make a good decision. If you have worked/interned at these companies, I'd love to hear your thoughts, too! 1. Pay doesn't matter much since I'm focusing on diversifying my skills a
- Top companies in Seattle hiring now All, In HR, on the hunt for a great company with strong products (public or pre IPO) that are looking for top tier Recruiting leaders. Interviewed at Airbnb and was a finalist but unfortunately they went a different direction for unknown reasons. Anyone know of other good companies looking? Facebo
- Lyft vs Nest vs Amazon I have verbal offers from these companies for software engineering roles ( I have around 3.5 years of experience along with a Masters ). Will hopefully get the numbers this week. I am inclined a bit towards lyft as its still young, seemed to have good culture and felt like the work will be exciting.
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Lyft data referral Hi Lyft, I would like nothing more than a Lyft referral for a data science position. I would like a position where I built internal data products for developers, PMs and marketers. I’m currently a data scientist and have 3 years of experience and I’m also a developer on the side. What do you think?
- Ratings for Uber/Lyft - suggestion Different customers like different things. Netflix doesn’t get the average of customer ratings and show me that average. Netflix attempts to predict my rating for a movie and shows me that prediction. Some customers of Uber/Lyft prefer more talkative drivers, drivers who prefer the AC on differen
- Data science at Lyft Hi Folks, I’m talking to a couple of people at Lyft for a potential data science position. The position will mainly focus on creating internal data products for engineers ex anomaly detection systems or NLP work for internal docs etc. I’m curious what you guys think? What’s the data culture like at
- Looking to move to a B2C product but difficult to get interview calls. Help Looking for a PM job in Bay Area. Experience in enterprise products and advertising tech. I get a lot of calls from enterprise and ad tech companies and I am able to convert them to offers too. But I am really interested in working on a B2C product like Uber, Lyft, Opentable, Coursera, Robinhood, W