- Facebook is an advertising company Change my mind.
- vote Facebook and Twitter Ads and Russia... Hey Facebook and Twitter engineers? Can you folks track advertising from Russia or North Korea?
- link Amazon as a threat to Google/Fb Ad market ?? https://www.investopedia.com/news/amazon-making-inroads-google-facebook-advertising/?utm_campaign=quote-bloomberg&utm_source=bloomberg&utm_medium=referral&utm_term=fb-capture&utm_content=/#ec%7Crss-bloomberg Any comments ?
- Looking for Facebook Referral Would someone be willing to refer me to a sales/account management role at Facebook. I currently do the equivalent at Google however believe the Facebook advertising platform is becoming a better alternative to AdWords.
- Does Facebook record audio in app? Does @facebook use audio from phone microphones for targeted advertising? If so, it’s brilliant and a bit unsettling. Friends are talking about it on twitter and I thought I’d ask the people who might actually know.
- How do I get someone in Facebook to respond My small agency does a lot of Facebook advertising. We recently lost access to our FB business manager account, but all of our clients’ ads which we were running under it are still live and spending money. We’ve been reduced to helpless observers, as Facebook spends our money and will not respond to
- Strategic Marketing Question Great day everyone. I have a quick question in regards to marketing and advertising. Is there anywhere here who can give me a little more insight as to if campaigning using Facebook Ad services are useful in attempting to drive more traffic to your website?
- link Mark Zuckerberg leveraged Facebook user data to fight rivals and help friends, leaked documents show https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/mark-zuckerberg-leveraged-facebook-user-data-fight-rivals-help-friends-n994706 I am surprised he has friends ! For example, Facebook gave Amazon extended access to user data because it was spending money on Facebook advertising and partnering with the soci
- Political Ads on Facebook Do Facebook employees think the company is doing enough internally to combat the problem of fake news/political advertising from foreign entities, or is the only way to truly solve the problem is to regulate political ads like print, tv and radio?
- link Anyone heard about Cloud Token (the potential new crypto)? Saw Facebook greatly advertising this new crypto on Facebook page over and over again, so I decided to take a look at their website... and I found out the idea of this Crypto is actually really cool! and I kind of want to invest some ETH to them. Was wondering how do you guys think about this new
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Facebook Employees Anyone on here that works for Facebook that would be willing to help me or at least send me in the right direction? I have been advertising with Facebook for years and all of the sudden I woke up to my main Business Manager being disabled back in October. I have submitted multiple appeals and they'
- I have a plan to destroy FB. The social network is actually going to get better, but the stock price is going to crater. First, I'll find some crazy-expensive toys, like electric skateboards and electric surfboards that cost many thousands of dollars, and I'll set up a fake company to "make" them for $35 or so. Then I'll suc
- Does anyone believe ad products actually work? Here’s my take on digital advertising after 10+ years in the industry and having worked at Google, Snap, and in the agency world. I’ve personally spent hundreds of millions of dollars throughout my career. ———————————————————— -Attribution is still absolute dog crap. No one knows how to properly
- link The peeps who matter at Lyft Good write up from The Information. The People Who Matter at Lyft Below are 104 of the top employees at the ride-hailing company, including operations (the biggest group) and two organizations that are gaining importance within the company—growth and autonomous vehicle research. Employees a