- Who still buys MSSQL/Oracle DB licenses? Instead of going MySQL/Postgres/etc?
- Moving out from being a Database Administrator (DBA) I have been a DBA (MSSQL) for the last 6 yrs and really good at it. Due to the dwindling demand for these jobs I'm looking for a career change. I'm not a developer and don't envision myself coding. I have AWS solutions Architect certification and really loved what I learned that made me feel like
- DBA moving back to India Anybody has a job for 14+ exp DBA, mainly MSSQL and MySQL in Blore, india..
- BLINDWhere can I find more exclusive content on Blind? Sign up to access your private company channel
and industry lounge.
- Amazon Interview I applied to a Cloud Solution Architect role at Amazon AWS online/LinkedIn. I got an email asking for times to do a phone interview, and then a follow-up email saying they are doing a "hiring event" in a few weeks. 1 hour long with both the hiring manager(30mins) and a tech interviewer (30mins). H
- Did I limit myself by focusing on MS stack? I've been a C# and MSSQL guy for a pretty long time, and I'm wondering lately if I should start to focus more heavily on Node or Python as my primary server-side language. Web dev isn't an issue, I'm rock solid there. I want to switch employers to work somewhere with a great culture, and a really i
- Live Developer Roles in London Fintech & Financial Services Full list of open opportunities in London - please get in touch if any of these sound like you or someone you know. (Unfortunately none of these roles can offer visa support.) JELF101 Algorithmic Trading Developer – Well Established US based FS firm, expanding in London £80-£120k base, dependent on
- General Compensation I am looking at a change of pace. We have been with my company over 15 years always promoted in to 2-4 years until I hit the top of the Technical Management chain. In the open market what do you feel would be appropriate for a strong Technical manager/Director/VP with Operations Experience, Heav