- Zillow career levels and business What are career levels at zillow comparing to Amazon? Also how to you think Zillow will do as a company long run? With competitors like realtor. com and possibly Amazon? TC: 200
- Non compete with amazon Is the non compete clause with amazon restricted to the industry you are working in within amazon? Otherwise Microsoft, google, Netflix, Walmart, FedEx etc can be considered as competitors? Typically non compete clause is for 18 months
- Amazon all-hands Do Amazon/AWS all-hands mention Azure/Oracle/Google if they have had a successful product than those competitors? E.g We have got more AWS users than Azure in last quarter.. etc?
- FAA / Uber / Lyft referrals - From trading firm Hi, I was wondering if anyone could provide referrals for FB/Apple/Amazon/Uber/Lyft. I realize I should only expect new grad offers given YoE. I have interviews with Google, a couple of our competitors, and a startup coming up. Can DM resume if required. Thanks! YoE: 8mo TC: 115k
- link Square the Amazon of Payments I want to invest heavily in SQ (Square) . What do you guys think? Is the statement “Square is the amazon of payments” true? http://markets.businessinsider.com/currencies/news/square-stock-price-competitors-stuck-in-the-past-on-bitcoin-analyst-interview-2018-3-1017590542
- Negotiate Non Compete agreement in offer letter I have an offer from a media company in Seattle,WA. In their offer they have a non Compete clause which restricts me from working for a competitor for 1 year after leaving. I was ok with it but they also mentioned Amazon in the list of competitors. I believe it is because of Amazon Videos, but that
- link Amazon’s Competitive Intelligence Division I was reading about the Diapers.com acquisition by Amazon and came across this CIA-like team named “Competitive Intelligence.” “Stone explains how Amazon has a secretive unit — dubbed Competitive Intelligence — responsible for ordering large quantities of goods from competitors to analyze their bus
- FB, Apple, Uber Referrals - Google and Amzn onsites coming up Hi, I have onsites with Google, Amazon, and one of our competitors coming up in the next three weeks and was wondering if anyone can provide referrals for Facebook, Uber, or Apple. I’ve had no luck landing even first round phone screens with any of them. I currently work at a prop firm. Thanks f
- What challenges would Facebook have in adapting their booming video popularity to an OTT experience? I don't even know if this is on FB's roadmap, but speculatively, with their competitors all on OTT, it feels like a logical next step. How would they compete with Amazon, Netflix, even YouTube on a living room wall when they are such a personal user authenticated service?
- Is Uber always such a dick? Really fed up with Uber. Is the entire company a dick? My onsite interview was shit. One of your interviewers was a jack ass (long story), didn't end up getting the job offer, so yeah big middle finger to you. Don't worry I have offers from your competitors, I don't want you too... Then when claim
- vote Is it worth sticking to Amazon with the way they reward you for your performance? Been with the company for 4+ years and it's getting worse each year I extend with the company. With the stock price fluctuations these days, I'm not sure if it would be rewarding to stay any longer for such competitively low TC. I just got promoted to L6 after my stint in the TPM role for 2 years (
- Warhammer Day 1: An Amazon Meme It is Day 1. For more than twenty peaks The Emperor of Primekind has sat immobile on the Golden Throne of Seattle. He is the Master of Primekind by the will of the market, and master of a million ASINs by the might of his inexhaustible employees. He is a rotting carcass writhing invisibly with power