- Amazon Advertising I came across a manager opportunity in Amazon Advertising team. - does anyone know what it is like to work at Amazon Austin office and Amazon Ad? Work life balance, people, etc? - what is the tc range for l5 or l6? This one does not have "senior" in title, so it looks like l5 or 6. - there are many
- Amazon in advertising Do you think Amazon is going to eat Google and Facebook's advertising market? Are they worried about Amazon entering advertising ?
- Amazon - Advertising org I recently got an offer for SDE II from Amazon advertising org - Ad platform team to be specific. Anybody knows good/bad things about them?
- Amazon Advertising NYC or Seattle I’m considering between two teams. One in NYC is the Self-service and performance advertising and one in Seattle is the advertising engineering & development. Anyone has any thoughts which one is good/bad? It’s SDE II position. I’m going to be back-end engineer
- Getting rejected at all roles in Amazon advertising Hello I have been trying for Amazon ads .. I had a interview recently with them for program manager .. 2 months ago .. Nd one more one year ago for a sr PM .. Could not clear both times . I asked the recruiter Nd they said I can apply after the rejects .. But when ever I apply now I get rejection n
- Amazon advertising in New York for an SDE 2 Is this org based mainly in New York? How are the projects in New York for advertising in general? How is it in comparison to the work in Alexa or AWS? Is it true that projects there dont have visibility and promotions are difficult?
- Amazon Advertising NYC What are the best teams within Amazon Advertising in NYC??
- Amazon advertising org for career growth Is Amazon Advertising organization good for career growth? Role - Senior Product Manager - L6. Do you recommend any other org? TC :$225k
- Onsite interview: Amazon world wide advertising I have an upcoming onsite interview with Amazon world wide advertising in Palo Alto. Any tips on what to expect? Role: SWE Yoe: ~6yrs TC: ~300k Also, any feedback about the team and the kind of work they do would also be useful. I want to get SDE-3 offer. Recruiter said leveling would be based on in
- Alexa vs AWS vs Advertising vs ASCS vs Amazon GO? How would you rate the work, visibility, promo velocity of the above orgs. Which orgs from the above have minimum On-Call commitments? Is the promo/TC co-related to being a part of teams with higher on call? Planning on applying to Amazon and have been contacted by recruiters from the above listed t
- link When will Amazon buy Twitter https://www.recode.net/2017/9/30/16012450/amazon-twitter-acquisition-merger-advertising-jeff-bezos
- Amazon - best place to be as PM Which team is best place to be at Amazon for long term growth - Alexa, AWS, Advertising, retail/marketplace, Go etc
- link Amazon as a threat to Google/Fb Ad market ?? https://www.investopedia.com/news/amazon-making-inroads-google-facebook-advertising/?utm_campaign=quote-bloomberg&utm_source=bloomberg&utm_medium=referral&utm_term=fb-capture&utm_content=/#ec%7Crss-bloomberg Any comments ?
- What's the PERM application policy at Amazon? Got an offer, checking if they'll apply for Green Card anytime soon. Since my current company would apply in next few months. Organization is Amazon advertising
- Amazon Onsite Interview Hi All, I have an onsite coming up with Amazon Advertising team (Seattle) for SDE 1. What should I expect? What topics I should be focusing on? Thanks :)
- link Amazon hiring 2,000 people in New York City, opening big new Manhattan office for AWS, Amazon Fashion and more Amazon is gearing up for a big expansion in the Big Apple. The company will open a new 360,000-square-foot office in Manhattan next year, with room for 1,800 workers. The new office will house people working on Amazon Web Services, Amazon Fashion and Amazon Advertising. It will be the New York home
- Senior Product Manager - Tech Have an offer with Amazon Advertising for $238k ($155 base, $75k sign, 100 shares with Amazon backloaded vesting). The recruiter says it’s top of range and doesn’t want to negotiate. I have 10 years of experience in advertising and tech. I expected more from a brand name company. Also, they downgr
- Amazon in New York Does anyone know about WLB in Advertising group in New York? How is this org compared to AWS or Alexa? Is amazon culture fairly consistent across different orgs and locations? I have some friends in Amazon Seattle but they didnt seem to have much clue about Amazon NYC. If anyone has information, ple
- Seattle Product Management roles Which companies have good product management roles in Seattle and around? Appreciate company name and teams. I'm considering moving out. I can kickoff this thread - Amazon (Alexa, Music, Video, Kindle, Retail, Advertising, AWS and pretty much everything as it's the HQ).
- vote Conflict of interests with your own virtual assistant Do you guys think you may face a conflict of interests with your own virtual assistant? Just imagine you ask Alexa (Siri, Cortana, write your favorite name here) to buy the most affordable something (f e airplane tickets). And it buys something else to make Amazon (Apple, Microsoft, etc) earn the mo
- link Mark Zuckerberg leveraged Facebook user data to fight rivals and help friends, leaked documents show https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/social-media/mark-zuckerberg-leveraged-facebook-user-data-fight-rivals-help-friends-n994706 I am surprised he has friends ! For example, Facebook gave Amazon extended access to user data because it was spending money on Facebook advertising and partnering with the soci
- link Amazon diaries: fulfillment center speed-ups and factory conditions “When you recognize that we are what keeps Amazon going, and the most important part of the business, putting us at the top of the pyramid is right. Workers – whether the engineers or the hundreds of thousands of warehouse employees – are the backbone of the business and the source of astounding wea
- Evaluate offers , Fb , Goog or Lnkdn ? Sde1 at Amazon for ~2 years , have total 4.5 experience. GOOGLE Seattle Level4 - 150k+400(100 yearly)+30k signon +minimum 15% bonus , FB Seattle Level 4 - 160k + 350k equity 4 years + 60k signon. LINKEDIN Senior Swe Sunnyvale - 175k + 300k stock + 50k signon + 10% year end bonus. Current comp 1
- Interviewed for L6 at Amazon and was offered L5 This seems fairly common but I’m feeling frustrated so thought I would ask for some advice. I interviewed for a Senior Marketing Management position (L6) within the advertising department at Amazon. I was offered the position but they want to bring me in at an L5 instead of L6. The recruiter fed me
- Team and product vs TC/Prestige Does anyone actually care about what product they’re working on? Or are people just joining these FAANG companies for high TC only and dont actually care what they work on? I’m a new grad, and although I chose a lesser prestige company, Amazon, I at least made a huge effort to find a product I was
- Does anyone believe ad products actually work? Here’s my take on digital advertising after 10+ years in the industry and having worked at Google, Snap, and in the agency world. I’ve personally spent hundreds of millions of dollars throughout my career. ———————————————————— -Attribution is still absolute dog crap. No one knows how to properly